• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8651 Players Online
  • 5761 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Jump rope-Change the color of particles

Discussion in 'Nano Games' started by Pyu_08, Jun 2, 2020.

1. Hey!
    I want to suggest an idea for jump rope.
    about 80 percent of people in jump rope die because they can't see the particles.
    Yeah, you can fix it by using older version.
    But it will be great if we change the color of the particles.
    Current color of particle in 1.15.2 is Light gray, and we can's see them well.
    I hope mineplex can fix this one.
    Thank you!

Posted Jun 2, 2020
  2. I like this idea!

Posted Jun 2, 2020
    Pyu_08 likes this.
  3. Maybe the colors of the particles could match the effect trail that you have on? Just thinking of easier ways to display it.

Posted Jun 2, 2020
    Pyu_08 likes this.
  4. I don't have this issue, but I can see where you are coming from. I think the particles should be a different color based off of what the map is. For a map with a dark background, a color like white or any other bright color would be a good option. For a map with a light background, they should use a darker color. They should just pick a color that contrasts the specific map the best.

Posted Jun 2, 2020
    Pyu_08 and PROSTONE like this.
  5. Yo!!

I personally love the mini-game Jump Rope. However, the current "rope" could be improved and with the idea, you're going with I love it! With the current jump rope, if players have particles off due to their preference it forces them to quickly turn it on before they have to guess when to time their jumps. Additionally, once the rope gets faster the current particle is hard to keep track of at times. I really like your idea of changing the particle color/type. In the past, I was thinking of maybe making it a type of block. For example, using fences where everyone is able to see it and track where it is going. It would also have that knockback type effect. It would cause less lag on the player's end as well as an improvement towards gameplay. Overall, I would not mind changing the particle color/type or reverting the whole rope into a different block.

Posted Jun 9, 2020
    WeirdoFish and Pyu_08 like this.