• 210 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3583 Players Online
  • 3373 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Joshhh’s Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Joshhh, Sep 21, 2021.

1. Hello, my name is Josh but on most platforms I go by Joshhh. My Minecraft username is JoshIsChill and I have been playing Mineplex for the past 5 years (not consistently) if my memory is correct. I just recently discovered the forums and discord so I guess I’m pretty late to that. But, I have always loved playing Minecraft and the Mineplex community as for the very positive and welcoming staff here! I hope one day to be apart of the staff team as I really enjoy the server and the community and helping it stay clean! I’ve always had positive experiences when playing Mineplex and I hope to be more known in the community and talk and engage to all you amazing people! :D

Posted Sep 21, 2021
    Okjed likes this.
  2. Hi, nice to meet you - I'm Maeve!

For starters, it's crazy you've been playing for 5 years and are only level 16, even if it's not consistently, lmao. Do you have alt accounts? Or was your gametime just suuper sparse? :0

I've been playing since around the end of 2014, with my favourite games over the years being SG, SSM, SKY, BLD and SB! I used to play a ton of MIN as well back when the server was thriving, but I don't really do so now due to the low player count around my time (I'm EU). What are some of the games you enjoy playing on the server?

I hope you enjoy the forums, it's definitely my favourite platform. I've also seen you around on Discord, so I hope to see you on there more as well!

What are some of your hobbies outside of Mineplex/Minecraft? I really love video games and I'm also starting university next week, studying science. Other than that, I enjoy hanging out with my friends, cooking, and drawing. Watching anime and reading manga is also fun!

Posted Sep 21, 2021
    Joshhh likes this.
  3. Haha yeah, I guess I don’t really have much of an explanation. But I started playing Mineplex 5 years ago and then that’s when I started to play Hypixel and main my time over there. And I was pretty young at the time I started playing Mineplex so I never really cared about my level and stats. I also took a long break from Minecraft as well. I do not have any alt accounts as I don’t have any reason for alts. Although I do remember playing on my little brothers Minecraft account to help him out. But yeah I can see how it’s a little suspicious I guess that I’m such a low level and for you I’m just practically claiming that I started playing 5 years ago (if my memory is correct.) But, yeah! I am around the discord a lot trying to engage more with the community and help out new players or people that might be having problems with things related to Minecraft or Mineplex. But, I really do enjoy both the discord and the forums a ton! It’s great to engage and socialize with other people. I hope to see you around discord more and the forums as well! My goal is to be an active and helpful community member as I believe it’s the right thing and nice thing to do. My favorite games were probably Turf Wars and Cake Wars as I really enjoyed both games when they were popping off and popular back then. I’d play it with my neighborhood friend and it was so much fun. Good luck studying science at your new university! And my hobbies I guess are, I like to spend time with friends, gaming, learning about coding, sports, skateboarding and I’d say that’s pretty much it! But it was so nice to meet you Maeve! And I hope to talk to you more! Appreciate you coming out of your way to comment your experiences on my post! That’s what I love about this community, the friendliness and outgoing ness of the staff team. :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 21, 2021
  4. you have no stats on hypixel ??

Posted Sep 21, 2021
    Joshhh likes this.
  5. That is because when I was younger, I wasn’t the most legit player and had installed hacks. One night while I was playing on the server I was permanently banned from the server. Obviously looking 5 years later now I regret the actions I took 5 years ago but I was very young and had no clue what I was doing and I am unable to appeal. But I got what I deserved and I’ve moved on from it and don’t have the intentions of doing it again on any server.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 21, 2021