• 152 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2156 Players Online
  • 2004 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Join PBCL Tournaments!

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Axtroxx, Apr 14, 2022.

Tags:
  1. Why should you join?

If you enjoy playing Super Paintball or you're competitive this is the environment and place for you. You have the chance to make or join a team and participate in 2v2 or 3v3 tournaments!

Why this PBCL will be the best and will continue to be even greater?

We have improved our staff team to bring the best to PBCL. The PBCL has been around for a while which has been going great and will only get better as that's my main goal when I started this discord, which is also why I truly believe this is the start of something even more successful as what I can bring into this league. Being the #1 Super Paintball Pro teaming up with the PBCL as Manager being able to work with the current amazing managers and staff team was a no brainer especially with how we all have one goal, to make this one of the biggest CL's this server has seen.

How to join?

Join by msging me on discord - Axtroxx#0215

We look forward to having you in our community,
    -Axtroxx

Posted Apr 14, 2022,
    Last edited Apr 14, 2022
  2. Wow sounds fun brother

Posted Apr 14, 2022
    NexonFade, laywitya and ARRQGANCE like this.
  3. I’ll be sure to join ^_^

Posted Apr 14, 2022
    NexonFade and laywitya like this.
  4. Wow sounds very awesome i can't wait to play in 2v2 PBCL tourney

Posted Apr 14, 2022
    NexonFade and ARRQGANCE like this.
  5. Hey everyone, there’s now a channel in the discord where people can ping a role to let others know when there’s a PB lobby up! Message me on Axtroxx#0215 to join the discord, and make sure to invite everyone you know who plays Paintball.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 14, 2022
  6. Hello,

Thanks for the invite earlier. I love seeing love towards PB considering it is one of my favourite games to play here! Although not the best player, I am excited to see future tournaments and competitions. We're lucky that we still have a good core of players who play most days and I hope we can expand this community in the future!

Posted Apr 14, 2022
  7. Does this PBCL group still exist?

Posted Jun 29, 2022
  8. I’m not sure, but I know that the old PBCL discord is still used from time for mostly casual chat. I hope that this new server will spark some interest for new players in PB as well as maybe bring back some of the old players that have left. There is an in game community that is sometimes used for promoting games but it is extremely inactive, so this new server may be your best bet

Posted Jul 2, 2022