• 2242 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 14400 Players Online
  • 12158 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Jobs Open in the "Sky Seeker Banner Shop" in Server 14!

Discussion in 'Survival' started by NinjaMatt12, Nov 23, 2020.

1. Hallo everyone who's reading this! You probably went here because of the jobs! Well, lucky you! We have some available jobs in one of the popular banner banner shops in Server 14! I've been earning lots of diamond blocks, so I want to share some with you! I come only on Friday, Saturday and Sunday to operate the shop. We also have some shops that also in the business. Donation Shop, Meditation Breeze Island(although it's free for buyers). And by the way, maybe our time is different because I'm a Filipino and I love to work not only with Asians here but with players around the world! Here are the following jobs with the salary:
    Security- 13 diamond blocks per day if working and two and a half stacks of diamond blocks if retiring.
    Janitor- 9 diamond blocks per day if working and two stacks of diamond blocks if retiring.
    Helper For Business(H.F.B)- 12 diamond blocks per day if working and three stacks of diamond blocks if retiring.
    If you arrive in Mineplex Bedrock and I'm not online, pls make sure that if your'e in other countries, check the time in the Philippines because I play from morning to afternoon.
    Note: Helper For Business aka.(H.F.P), helps the business by giving out fliers or things to increase customers. I only just made up the name bc I don't know the real name of this job :/. So, are ya in? No need for Discord, just type in the comments and tell your Player Name and what country are you so I'll take note! My Player Name is NinjaMatt1136 and see you all there!:sigils:

Posted Nov 23, 2020,
    Last edited Nov 23, 2020
  2. Oopsie, the end part was wrong. It was supposed to be "My Player Name is NinjaMatt1136 and see you all there starting Friday!". Sorry for disturbing. Just imagine this was just a fix. :D Just move on and reply if your interested!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 23, 2020
  3. I wouldnt be interested in the payment part of it but I would be interested in having a higher up role in the shop.
    You said no need for discord yet almost every group without discord has failed. So I will ask does this group have a discord server?

Posted Nov 23, 2020
  4. Well, its ok, bc i dont have discord and mabye this can be sucessful. But of course, what job would you like? I'll just edit the payment.
    1.)Pls. scroll down below if wanting more information about the jobs
    2.)Scroll up to see the reason why I made this Player Hiring Thing
    3.)Pls. press the Home button if you want to exit. Yes, I know your'e gonna exit if your not interested. Thats what most players would do.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 23, 2020,
    Last edited Nov 24, 2020
  5. We have four spots! Two In Helper in Business, One in Security, and One in Janitor. The highest spot is Helper In Business! No need for Discord, just type in your Player Name and what job you like! All players who wanted to apply will chat with me here on Friday, Philippine Time, 6:00 pm!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 24, 2020
  6. By the way, I will be making homes for the players who applied for the jobs and I will be holding a celebration on Saturday. I will send the time in Friday. I will probably make the Celebration Room.

OP OP
  7. Chat down if you want to know more!

OP OP
  8. Could I be a helper in business?

Posted Nov 24, 2020
    NinjaMatt12 likes this.
  9. For those that are asking about becoming a Mineplex Helper...

Mineplex references their staff members as 'Trainees', so throughout my response, when I say Trainees, it's the same as a helper.

Mineplex is a fast-paced on-growing community with thousands of players playing each day. It's easy to say that they're always looking for new Trainees that share the same common goal of helping the needs of the people. In order to become a Trainee, you should refer to the Becoming a Trainee & Becoming a Trainee 2 threads. In these official threads, you will find helpful information that you may have forgotten about while applying to become a Trainee.

The first process you'll have to take to become a Mineplex Trainee is by applying on The Applications Hub page. Just simply choose rather you want to apply to become a staff member on their Bedrock Team or Java Staff Team. Afterward, whenever you choose which application best fits you, you will be re-directed to the actual application. At the top of this page, its list's very crucial and critical information on how you can make your application the best it can be. But be careful, this is where most of the inspiring Trainees fail.

If you pursue your wish and apply to become a Mineplex Trainee, I wish you the best of luck! It taught me many key values of self-improvement and awareness that other servers wouldn't teach me. This is an opportunity you'll never regret.

Posted Nov 24, 2020,
    Last edited Nov 24, 2020
  10. I believe they are making up their own rankings for their banner shop in survival, not looking to apply for Trainee on Mineplex. Helper in business meaning they help sell banners or something, not a Helper meaning moderating Mineplex as a Trainee.

~~

Posted Nov 24, 2020
    NinjaMatt12 and anna ♪ like this.
  11. Hallo everyone! Ayyobigt, thank you for applying for Helper in Business! We have three spots left! One on Helper In Business, one on Janitor and one on the Security! Thank you too to andr3w for explaining the role of the Helper In Business!

OP OP
  12. Once again all those who applied will chat here. Time will be given later.

OP OP
  13. Reply for questions or applying!

OP OP
  14. You can apply for the jobs until Friday. You better hurry!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 25, 2020
  15. Interview for those who applied is starting today, Friday, Philippine Time, 10pm!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 26, 2020
  16. Yeah I might wanna take this to a conversation instead of posting here but ok

Posted Nov 26, 2020
    yvuggu likes this.
  17. Hi! iOrangey, are you here for questions or applying for the jobs here?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 26, 2020
  18. All Orangey meant was that this topic would be better suited in a private conversation or in the recruitment section.
    -Bob

Posted Nov 27, 2020
    NinjaMatt12 likes this.
  19. Ok! One Hour before the conversation! Ayyobigt, get ready!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 27, 2020
    OrangeyCob likes this.
  20. Yup! I meant what Bob said. Sorry, I don’t really play survival. My interest is in Skywars :)

Posted Nov 27, 2020
    yvuggu and Bob16077777 like this.