• 84 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1653 Players Online
  • 1569 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Jet StarGlaze Request

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by TheArrowsShadow, Jan 11, 2022.

1. First request of 2022?? Yes hello! It's That Time of the Week™!

This first request was placed by @Jet Starglaze who wanted his skin done. I actually ended up streaming this on Twitch and then I turned it into a time-lapse on YouTube.

Here it is! Ennnnjoy

[​IMG]

Posted Jan 11, 2022
  2. Nice, looks treaty cool!

Posted Jan 11, 2022
    I LIKE POSTS and Cepheus like this.
  3. oooh, it looks really good!!!

Posted Jan 11, 2022
  4. This is crazy good! Keep up the awesome work! :D

Posted Jan 12, 2022
  5. Hi Arrow!
    Another great drawing done by you:) I really like how this one turned out. I really like the glasses and the mask on this, and I like how minimal the background is because it doesn't draw attention away from the main drawing. It was also great to see the video clip of you drawing it, it's really cool to see it all come together. I imagine it's very satisfying to add your signature at the end of all that work :')

Posted Jan 12, 2022
  6. wow awesome!! great as always :D

Posted Jan 12, 2022
    I LIKE POSTS and CatFan105 like this.
  7. Oh wow!
    This is amazing! I watched the replay of stream for this on YouTube as well! I loved watching the process and now coming here to see the final results is honestly amazing! Jets skin is also really interesting and I love the way you interpreted it! Looks great! You never fail to impress me Arrow! Great work!

Posted Jan 13, 2022
    I LIKE POSTS likes this.
  8. I think it looks epic! i set it as my xbox pfp but they are taking a veeeery long time to verify it.

did you use a mouse to draw this or a drawing tablet?

Posted Jan 13, 2022
    Cepheus likes this.
  9. that looooks so amazing

Posted Jan 14, 2022
  10. Once again an amazing drawing as always, I really like how much effort you put into people's requests! Keep up the good work.

Posted Jan 14, 2022
  11. Thank you! I'm glad it turned out ok haha

:D !!

Thank you! o7

Thank you! I thought the time-lapse was really calming to watch personally. The streammmm not so much xD

Thank you thank you :)

I'm glad you liked it, thank you for your kind words!

Awesome! Thanks for placing your request :D

I use a surface pro, which is just a touchscreen laptop and a stylus so I just draw directly on the screen.

:D

Thank you! I'm glad people liked it :D

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 16, 2022