• 128 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3296 Players Online
  • 3168 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Jed’s Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Okjed, Sep 24, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Hey guys! I’m Jed (yes that is my name), and you may have seen me on Mineplex Java with the username “OkJed”.
    I thought it is time I properly gave myself an introduction…
    I started Minecraft a very long time ago, I don’t even remember. If I’m not mistaken, it was around early 1.7. At the time, I was very young, and I had no clue how important this game would be to me, in fact, I was only really playing it because my brother did.
    Fast forward a few years, I still suck, I don’t play much, and Minecraft is now exploding. I only really played Mineplex for the Halloween and Christmas events, but I remember I wanted to get better at Minecraft pvp, and at the time, Mineplex, the number 1 server, seemed like the perfect place to do so. I started playing a lot more, but I never actually try harded. Like a lot of Mineplex players, I was just playing for fun, enjoying the game. It wasn’t until around 2019, when I started to try to get a lot better at the game. Ever since then I’ve been playing a lot of Cake Wars, just kinda grinding, and meeting people on the server.
    My favorite games on the server are: Cake Wars, Champions (Domination and CTF), Block Hunt, H.O.G., Turf wars, and all the event games.

To finish it of: I’m in high school atm, and it is taking up most my time, but in my free time I love to play Minecraft, and more specifically, Mineplex. You will probably see me on every once in a while, and I’m usually on a few hours a week. Always feel free to say hi to me, if you see me (I love talking to people!).
    To clarify, I use male pronouns.
    I can also be quite annoying after a bit, because I have WAY too much energy, along with the attention span of a goldfish.
    Feel free to ask me any questions!

Posted Sep 24, 2021
    aiirr likes this.
  2. It just occurred to me how long this is…
    I definitely have issues.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 24, 2021
  3. Hey! Nice to meet you Jed! My name is aiirr and I currently moderate the Java platform. I've played Mineplex for an extremely long time, and Minecraft as a whole for even longer. I think I started playing Mineplex around 2014 or so, and I'm not entirely sure what version that even was, but it was pretty early on as well. I kind of played on and off and the holiday events have always been one of my favorite things on Mineplex too (mainly Halloween), and that kept bringing me back year after year.

I wasn't super into the server when I first started and it took me a long time to finally get the hang of some of the games. My go-to games were always Champions Domination and Turf Wars and I still try to play them from time to time, so if you see me around feel free, make sure to say hello! Hopefully, you enjoy your time on the server, and if you ever have any questions feel free to shoot me a message and I'll get back to ya as fast as I can. Nice meeting you!

Posted Sep 25, 2021
    Okjed likes this.