• 128 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3283 Players Online
  • 3155 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Survey Java or Bedrock?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Videoguy, Sep 13, 2021.

?

Java or Bedrock?

1. Java

21 vote(s)
    51.2%
  2. Bedrock

20 vote(s)
    48.8%
  1. Hey guys! Which do you prefer to play Mineplex on? Java or Bedrock? I was always a Java player but recently I have gotten into bedrock with my friend, and I have been enjoying it a lot. There’s definitely positives and negatives to both, but I really like how simple bedrock is to use. Hope everyone is doing well ❤️

Posted Sep 13, 2021
  2. I prefer both (as my friends only have bedrock) and there are more players on bedrock also compared to Java, however I do like Java more since there is more game modes.

Posted Sep 13, 2021
    jojomusk, Cakemaster7019 and Videoguy like this.
  3. -Thread Moved to Off-Topic-

Hey there! I really like this question, but it’s also a very hard one to answer in my opinion. The main reason for this being such a difficult question is because I also have always been just a Java player until this earlier this year. I decided to join/go through our Internal Cross-Platform Program we have on the Staff Team, which allows a Staff Member to Cross-train on the opposite platform. As I underwent another Trainee Trial on the Bedrock Platform, I really enjoyed playing games, meeting new people and I eventually grew a bigger appreciation for Bedrock as a whole. I don’t really prefer a specific platform, as they both have their own unique characteristics that I value greatly. Although, one of my favorite features that Bedrock has is Cross-Platform, or the ability to play from several Devices. I feel that is one key difference in features that makes Bedrock more convenient while compared to Java. Cool discussion though, I’m interested in what others may have to say!

Posted Sep 13, 2021
  4. Java 100%. But the player base on bedrock is huge!

I grew up on Java though. Great question

Posted Sep 13, 2021
    Cakemaster7019 and Videoguy like this.
  5. For Mineplex as a server I prefer Bedrock! But for pvp, and gameplay I enjoy Java servers.

Posted Sep 13, 2021
  6. I only play kn bedrock (although that should only be true fir a little bit longer)

Posted Sep 14, 2021
  7. Hey there

I personally used to play on Java edition because thats how my minecraft was purchased for me. (My brother bought it for me when I was younger) I personally like Java more than bedrock in my opinion, the graphics look better, the movements feel better, the Pvp is better, and everything has a more user friendly feel to it. So therefore I was pretty happy with playing on java edition minecraft.

good day <3

Posted Sep 14, 2021
  8. Yeah I definitely like both for different reasons, I've made a lot of memories with friends on Java, but Bedrock seems really easy to get use to and it does have more players on it.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 14, 2021
    Cakemaster7019 likes this.
  9. OMG this is literally me 100%, I have always played Mineplex on Java (I started in 2016 but didn't play properly until 2018 then took a major break for over a year, but now I'm back!) My friend really suggested for me to try Bedrock, and I am loving it! Also I do really well in games on here :3

OP OP
    Cakemaster7019 and Amg like this.
  10. I tried playing Bedrock on my Nintendo Switch and the controls were VERY DIFFICULT LOL

OP OP
  11. I personally prefer bedrock, simply because there are less cheaters on the bedrock edition of Mineplex and because the first time I ever played minecraft, was on pocket edition. So understandably, I prefer the bedrock edition. All the memories ive made in Minecraft happened on that version :)

Posted Sep 14, 2021
  12. That pretty much describes monecraft kn mobile, I think Java is pretty similar to bedrock win. 10

Posted Sep 14, 2021
  13. Nope, not even close.

Posted Sep 14, 2021
  14. Oh
    Well, im getting 8t soon so I guess I'll be able to tell the difference then

Posted Sep 14, 2021
    Cakemaster7019 and StyxKiller03 like this.
  15. Nice!

Posted Sep 14, 2021
    Cakemaster7019 and CatFan105 like this.
  16. I can now officially say that I like bedrock more
    Also, yeah its nothing like windows 10

Posted Sep 14, 2021
    StyxKiller03 and Cakemaster7019 like this.
  17. I have always and think I will continue to be a Java fan. I've played both Java and Bedrock, however, I feel like Java is more suitable for me and true or not, I think it is smoother. As well, it is easier to navigate your way around the menu's I found. Please remember that this is my opinion. :)

Have a great day.
    Mixzy.

Posted Sep 15, 2021
    Videoguy and Cakemaster7019 like this.
  18. I prefer Bedrock, since you can’t just rush in and expect to win, like you can on Java. That is also the reason I haven’t played Java since I got bedrock.
    On bedrock you have to be far more tactical, even tho most people don’t even know that they have distinct tactics. The thought process that you have to go through when playing bedrock, is far more unique compared to Java, where any good PvP’er commonly have an advantage on most things.
    I however no doubt prefer tho play survival and creative on Java.

Posted Sep 15, 2021
    Videoguy and CatFan105 like this.
  19. bedrock definitely because i have all of my friends on bedrock edition! but sometimes i like to take a break and play something more chill (like survival) on java.

Posted Sep 15, 2021
    Videoguy and Cakemaster7019 like this.
  20. Thanks guys, I didn't realize this thread would be this popular hahaha

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 15, 2021