• 1496 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5302 Players Online
  • 3806 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Java Lobby Trophy Hunt

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by Jet The Hawk, Jun 20, 2019.

1. On the bedrock server I find that the trophy hunt is pretty fun. Mineplex should also put the Lobby trophy hunt on the java server. Like bedrock, there will be 30 trophies hidden around the lobby. However the rewards are different. For each trophy you find, you will recieve 100 shards. Once you find all 30 trophies, you will be rewarded with 1 omega chest. Once you find all 30 trophies, you cannot do the trophy hunt again. Also if you leave the server and come back, the number of trophies you find will not reset. Anyways That's it for this idea!

~Wave The Swallow

Posted Jun 20, 2019
  2. We’ve done quite a bit of Scavenger Hunts around the lobby in the past on the Java Network, such as the Globe Hunt for the release of the 2018 Lobby, Pumpkin Hunt for the Halloween Event in 2018, and probably more in the past. I’d love to see another one of these lobby hunts as I enjoyed trying to find all of the different locations to get a reward. My question is what would this “Trophy Hunt” be based off of? I know Bedrock has had Trophy Hunts for their release of the new lobbies so would that be the same case for Java? Or would it just be a random sort of event? Personally I’d love to see a Summer Hunt or something similar where we could hide a bunch of beach balls around the lobby, or something that represents Summer for 2019. I’d love to hear more on this.

Posted Jun 20, 2019
    Jet The Hawk and ATruePitato like this.
  3. Awesome idea! I love scavenger hunts, Bedrocks are great, we down sized to only finding 30, we use to have,I believe, the highest was 100, when we got the large lobby I loved after the Better Together update. Those were extremely challenging, but I found them all ... they still do a good job of hiding the 30. I think Java should also have scavenger hunts and the summer theme sounds great, I would even Go on Java to do... I am quite clumsy as a Java player. But, yes great suggestion !

Posted Jun 20, 2019
    Jet The Hawk likes this.
  4. I would love to see this happy on Java, I always love participating in events that Mineplex hosts and this is something that could be really fun to explore. I think it’d be cool to hide some in the game lobby also to throw some people off. As I am a main Java player I give this a +1

Posted Jun 20, 2019
    Jet The Hawk likes this.
  5. As @Shaiymin/Shaiym said, this event would be perfect since summer is right around the corner. I remember doing this event on Java a couple of years ago, and it sparked a lot of interest and excitement from the community. Because we haven't had one of these in a while, I think this would be perfect, hopefully more so due to the number of people being free from school or work. This can also potentially boost the player count. Overall, I don't see why we shouldn't have a scavenger hunt, so I think this is a great suggestion!

Posted Jun 20, 2019
    Jet The Hawk and Shaiym like this.
  6. We've hosted scavenger hunts in the past such as the Globe Hunt back in 2018, and I don't see why we shouldn't have another one. Since summer is just around the corner, I think a summer-themed scavenger hunt in the lobbies would be super fun, if we can't have a permanent scavenger hunt. I think I prefer seasonal scavenger hunts to permanent ones like the one on Bedrock, so if a summer-themed hunt can be made (or any other type of theme) I'd be all for it!

Posted Jun 20, 2019
    Jet The Hawk likes this.
  7. I've done the scavenger hunt event before. I'd love to see the scavenger hunt make a come back this Summer 2019. We'd never done the scavenger hunt event for a while, and I want to participate this year! I don't see the downside with your suggestion.

Overall, that's a great idea what you have! +1

Posted Jun 20, 2019
    Jet The Hawk likes this.