• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Java achievements for Bedrock

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Discussion' started by ThiCraft 2, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Once staff will add again stats for Bedrock, they should add cool achievements like java ones. For example, CW has a ton of achievements on java, but on bedrock, this is BLANK.
    Java achievements should be implemented so that bedrock could be a bit more fun, and that will give ton of tales for players.

*Even if I'm an old console player, I love doing hard achievements like "Annihilation" in MB or "Hunter killer" in BH.*

Posted Feb 9, 2019
    el4ctrified likes this.
  2. GuardianInASuit

GuardianInASuit

Hello Hello!

Currently, on the bedrock server, we do have achievements for some or even all our games it's just that they are sometimes really buggy or even broken like our missions system. Ever since I started playing SkyWars and Survival Games I have been trying to get all the achievements sadly though I can't due to these issues. These issues are known and should be fixed sometime in the near future!

~ Your Friendly Bedrock Guardian ~​

Posted Feb 10, 2019
    ThiCraft 2 likes this.
  3. better fix em first buz we got alot of work to do.

Posted Feb 10, 2019
    ThiCraft 2 likes this.
  4. NothinButNet36

NothinButNet36

They just need to add stats..... I don’t know how they haven’t added this yet when other server have ways to check stats. So we know it’s possible......

Posted Feb 10, 2019
    ThiCraft 2 likes this.
  5. @TREnderGaming1 @NothinButNet36 yep they must work on the bug that CAN'T ALLOWS PLAYERS TO GET GEMS AFTER UNLOCKING AN ACHIEVEMENT... I'd already felt this salty taste a very long time ago after winning 20 games of Skywars...

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 11, 2019
    NothinButNet36 likes this.
  6. Lol already knew that

Posted Feb 11, 2019
    NothinButNet36 and ThiCraft 2 like this.
  7. Yeah we have had achievements for a while now on bedrock which is amazing to have it gives me a reason to keep on a achievement grind for games. I have realized as well that they have been buggy a bit it doesn’t always count a win and sometimes doesn’t even give you the achievement I hope it is fixed but for now it’s amazing.

Posted Feb 15, 2019 at 6:19 PM
  8. I just want to know, is there any progress on adding stats for bedrock yet?

Posted Feb 15, 2019 at 6:25 PM
  9. We did but was then removed at a later date you can only check them out now by asking a admin but other than that you can’t I don’t have any information when it maybe add back. As far as I know it’s not going to be added again. :(

Posted Feb 15, 2019 at 6:29 PM
    el4ctrified likes this.
  10. Surely there must be a reason why they can’t add it. Now I wonder who is the best admin to ask to check your stats? ._.

Posted Feb 15, 2019 at 6:36 PM
  11. NothinButNet36

NothinButNet36

Why the **** do we need an admin to check our stats. That proves that their is something keeping track of our stats and if admins have acess then we should be able check our own stats. Your comment just proved that stats is a thing and that their is a way to check stats. Easy just code the way Admins check our stats and make it available to all players lol. I don’t know why this is so difficult for the developers when other servers have ways to check your stats.

Posted Feb 15, 2019 at 7:14 PM
  12. Lol star you remember when wintery said you can check it on leaderboards? XD

Posted Feb 15, 2019 at 11:44 PM
    el4ctrified and NothinButNet36 like this.
  13. Can’t remeber xd. So I’m trying to make skywar leaderboards and right now idk where I’m at so that’s the main reason why adding stats is a good idea.

Posted Feb 15, 2019 at 11:48 PM
  14. NothinButNet36

NothinButNet36

Once I get around top 35 or more on Cakewars I’m gunnin for survival games because that game is easy to win and grind and right now the 100th player I believe only has 70 wins and I could rack up wins fast
    --- Post updated ---
    Skywars is also pretty easy
    --- Post updated ---
    Yo I just checked your on the leadeboards my dude!!! Your ranked in the 90s I believe and you have 461 wins I think

Posted Feb 15, 2019 at 11:51 PM
    el4ctrified likes this.
  15. YO I DID NOT EVEN RELIZE XD. Srry for caps and If u want I can help grind survival games xd. I’m also trying to make skyfall Lbs

Posted Feb 15, 2019 at 11:55 PM
  16. NothinButNet36

NothinButNet36

Those caps make me angry you get a warning point xD

Posted Feb 15, 2019 at 11:57 PM
    PenitentPlot863 and el4ctrified like this.
  17. xD How dare you spell realize wrong? Forum warning! JK
    Anyway congrats on making skywars leaderboards.

Posted Feb 16, 2019 at 12:18 AM
    el4ctrified likes this.
  18. Thx! Anyways getting back on track, I feel like for every game there should be an achievement kit. I’m pretty sure there was one for survival games though I can’t remember. Also there aren’t really a lot of goals either, in sky wars there’s only achievements like kill 120 zombies, open 50 chests, and win 20 games. Unless I need to complete all of them first before moving on to the next one.

Posted Feb 16, 2019 at 12:25 AM