• 469 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2825 Players Online
  • 2356 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Jacked Points

Discussion in 'Champions' started by Starx280, May 10, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Hi I’ve been jacked one item token from my mage builds 3 and 4 (I only have 9 on each, I’m supposed to have 10)

I also been jacked ALL skill tokens on my brute build 4 (I have 0, normal is 12)

Help plz ._.
    --- Post updated ---
    Bump

Plz help me :/

Posted May 14, 2019
  2. I believe that there isn't anything the staff members can do, the best you could do is file for a bug report and hope that i doesn't happen again but as far as that I'm sorry this happened to you. You could try to fill out a support ticket but I doubt that will do anything.

Posted May 14, 2019
    Starx280 likes this.
  3. Heyo!

You should try deleting your class,then retrying and making it the same build, but with some added tokens, if it refreshes. You should try that

Posted May 14, 2019
    Starx280 likes this.
  4. ......................... ok

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 15, 2019
  5. This definitely seems like some kind of bug, so I'd recommend making a report at https://www.mineplex.com/bugs If you provide some screenshots or a video of the issue, it'll allow the Quality Assurance team to get a better look at what is happening. If it is a glitch, they'll be able to pass it onto development to be fixed in a future update.

Unfortunately, I don't know much about a way to fix this. I'll leave this thread open in case bossmanjb's advice works.

Support deals with issues related to the online shop, such as rank purchases. They don't deal with anything related to bugs/glitches or specific problems with games on the server. You shouldn't contact them for this kind of issue.

Posted May 15, 2019
    Starx280 likes this.
  6. Thanks, the delete method worked :D

Now I can finally play brute and mage at full potential :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 19, 2019