• 715 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2680 Players Online
  • 1965 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

j0e_joe's Introduction (Formerly MemeHCF)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by j0e_joe, Sep 26, 2020.

1. (Before we start, I completely forgot to make an introduction so here it is now finally!)

Hi there,
    As you might've guessed, I'm Joe, I'm 15 years old and from the United Kingdom.
    I have been playing the server from around 2015 and have joined back only around the start of this year.
    I hope to have a good experience on the forums, and I am currently applying to become a trainee.
    I hope we have a good time together and that we meet soon.
    If you wanna be friends or need help, all you have to do is message me!

-j0e_joe

Posted Sep 26, 2020
  2. hii, welcome back! it's always great to see people come back to mineplex! i wish you the best of luck with trainee as well. my name is scarlet- i'm fourteen and from the usa. i'm an ex-staff who mainly sticks to the bedrock side of things, but i do play more java nowadays. i hope to get to know you better, have a great time on the forums and on the server :)

Posted Sep 26, 2020
    Paladise and j0e_joe like this.
  3. Nice to meet you!

Hope you see you around and get to know you better

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 26, 2020
  4. Welcome back to Mineplex! I also used to play quite actively back in 2015, so it's nice to see some more people from around that time return. I wish you the best of luck with applying for Trainee, if you do have any questions relating to that, feel free to send me a message and I'll try to help you! Otherwise, enjoy your time back, and make sure to read the rules as they have changed significantly since 2015!

Posted Sep 26, 2020
    Paladise and j0e_joe like this.
  5. Hi Nick,
    I've seen you around both in 2015 and recently, It's nice to be back!

Thanks for the help and I hope to see you around soon!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 26, 2020
    AyyNick and Paladise like this.
  6. Welcome back, Joe! I always love to see people make a return! I'm so happy to hear you're applying for trainee, good luck with that! I would highly suggest reading over the becoming a trainee (2) thread as it contains a ton of useful information about applying, what the process is like, a FAQ section, etc, that I think you'd find useful. I hope to see you around! If need any help with anything, a friend or someone to talk to you're always welcome to message me!

Posted Sep 27, 2020
  7. Hey!

This is BlazingLucario! I'm glad you're back on Mineplex. I saw that you're applying to become a Trainee. I think that's an awesome goal to have. As for advice I can give you when it comes to your applications is that you should always stay determined and patient. Those qualities will get you very far! If you ever need anything, feel free to friend me and/or message me! I'll see you around, Ciao!

Posted Sep 27, 2020
  8. Hey there Joe!

I would like to welcome you back to Mineplex! As Lucario said above me, I think it is absolutely awesome that you would like to apply for staff. It is a really nice goal that is most definitely possible. As he said above, one of the biggest and most basic things I can recommend is to stay persistent and don’t give up! I have been playing Mineplex myself since 2014, and I am actually a returning staff member here on Mineplex. It’s super great to see older players returning. Also I saw that you were saying you were looking for a good experience on the forums and I think you will absolutely! I love the forums and it’s just a really neat way to interact with the community. It was cool to read about you, and I wish you the best of luck with your future applications for Trainee.

Posted Sep 27, 2020,
    Last edited Sep 27, 2020