• 2002 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10440 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Ive been MUTED for about 3 years, and have tried to contact/nothing got back to me!

Discussion in 'Forum Discussion' started by YesN0, Sep 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello mineplex, and players of Mineplex, my IGN is YesN0 (that is with a ZERO 0, and no O), and I have been struggling to get un-mute for many years.
    1. I was reported in game (No idea why, somebody may have been raging at me?)
    2. I was punished because of... Well I don’t know! But a message has popped up on my screen for a few years when I try to speak “Severe Advertisement [Account Compromised] “mp,mineplex,global” “join sever” for Permanent”, so I somehow got muted for... Server Advertising??? I don’t own any severs, or Realms of any such??? And never did!
    3. I believe I deserve to be unpunished because I have no right in advertising a sever of my own, and no need to anyways. I will NOT being doing that again (if it did happen?) and This happened years ago. People change, and should be given opportunities to prove themselves worthy!
    I would love to hear from anyone, most interested in hearing from Mineplex staff,
    Thank you,
    YesN0

Posted Sep 10, 2019
  2. If your mute message says “compromised account” then it means that Mineplex suspected that someone hijacked your account to spam advertisement etc. They permanently mute/ban these accounts to avoid unnecessary punishments. If you want to be unmuted, you will need to make an appeal (https://www.mineplex.com/appeals). However if your account was compromised then you need to include more details in your appeal, I’d recommend reading over the “compromised account” section in the appeals guide (https://www.mineplex.com/appeal-guide/). If you have any more concerns feel free to ask.

This link also contains a lot of useful information that you can use in your appeal (https://www.mineplex.com/threads/compromised-account-account-security-faq.201/)

Posted Sep 10, 2019
    neropatti and YesN0 like this.
  3. Thank you so much for reaching out to me about this, much love,
    -YesN0

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 10, 2019
    dallarth likes this.
  4. yeah. idk why people would do that it's really a waste of their time, going out their way to get someone muted -.-

Posted Sep 10, 2019
    CupAWup likes this.
  5. Compromised Account: Having your account compromised means that someone has taken control of it. Because of this, they have most likely gone onto the account and broke one or more rules. In this case, they compromised your account and began to advertise server links in the chat.

You are more than welcome to appeal at mineplex.com/appeals, in which a member like myself (Forum Ninja) will view and assess your appeal. I would highly suggest reading the Appeal Guide, found at mineplex.com/appeal-guide. This appealing guide will show you all of the ways to appeal a Compromised Account and how to appeal it.

We should keep in mind that if someone's account is compromised, it's better for the player who technically lost their account. Likewise, it's best to keep the person who took it off the account, that way they can't do any further damage. With that being said, we greatly appreciate those who report people and I'm sure the person who got their account compromised would appreciate it too.

Thread Locked.

Posted Sep 10, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.