• 1077 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10773 Players Online
  • 9696 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

ItsStriker Profile Portrait

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by maevestarbaby, Feb 26, 2021.

1. I really love how this commission for @ItsStriker♪ came out so decided to post! Colouring was super fun and I feel like I did a pretty nice job

[​IMG]

will be posting a collection of various works soonTM

Posted Feb 26, 2021
    anna., Dopa, ItsStriker♪ and 2 others like this.
  2. This is really nice! The colors look really great together, glad you decided to post it :)

Posted Feb 26, 2021
    maevestarbaby likes this.
  3. Ahhhh! That looks pretty good, and I love the art skills you have! I am glad that you show us your artwork you did :)

Posted Feb 26, 2021
  4. This is a really pretty piece of art work! Colours and patterns are beautifully combined. Great work! :)

Posted Feb 26, 2021
  5. Omggg Mae!

This looks absolutely stunning as always queen! You always slay the art game and I am so happy to see another piece from you. This looks incredible and doesn't surprise me, because you're so talented! I really like blue background and the purple shading you did. I feel that the blue and the purple complement each other very well in this piece, and I really like the pose that Striker's character is doing. I think my favorite part of this piece is definitely the crown. You did an amazing job as usual, and I hope to potentially see more art from you moving forward! Keep up the amazing work. <3

Posted Feb 26, 2021
  6. I have been summoned! Honestly, you rock in the art game, and I will forever be grateful for how spectacularly this came out! :D <3

Posted Feb 26, 2021
    Amg and maevestarbaby like this.
  7. Hiiiiii

I love your art so much and I always have! I particularly like the colours in this one. You're super super talented and I think that you are getting really good :) Keep it up maeve! You're incredible.

Posted Feb 26, 2021
  8. OMG! I love what you've accomplished here. Blue happens to be one of my favorite colors, so this piece of art is especially awesome to me. I can't wait to see what else you have to offer in the future, I am very eager to see what's next!

Posted Feb 26, 2021
  9. Thank youuuu I love colour :) In reality I prefer working much more monotone (like 3 colours max and basic black shading) but for commissions and requests I always go full colour
    Thank you Pham <3
    Ty for the kind words
    Thank you! Pose and all was Striker's idea, same with the colour scheme. I try my best to make it pop with the shading, though. The commission was different than anything I've done before in a way so it was interesting getting everything to work.
    Thank you for the support I'm glad you love it :)
    Thank you neo ily
    Blue is my favourite colour too so this was refreshing to draw lol

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 1, 2021
    Amg likes this.