• 1396 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3480 Players Online
  • 2084 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

It's never too late for the Area 51 raid!

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by cadbane86140, Nov 8, 2019.

1. hey guys! First time posting here! I know a couple months late but I finally uploaded the Area 51 event Mineplex did! Hope you all enjoy!

Posted Nov 8, 2019
    TooMuchXMas4You likes this.
  2. Heyo!

I believe I commented on these out of order, but it's whatever. I'm glad to see that you still uploaded both of these at least, better than nothing! Your commentary was great, and it was nice to see you had somebody else there as well. The audio was good, and I didn't hear crickets this time so that's a plus haha. The video quality was also good, I was able to watch it smoothly which is always good to see. It was a little bit lengthy, but I was still able to sit through the whole thing and find it enjoyable. My favorite part of the whole video is how you played without the texture pack, as the textures looked very wacky without it.

My only suggestions would again be more editing, or just cutting out any extra parts that aren't needed (just to shorten it). If you're not interested though, that's your decision so just do what you want to do!

Posted Nov 8, 2019
    FluteVegetables and Xukuri like this.