• 1932 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8486 Players Online
  • 6554 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Items that don't work for me

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Discussion' started by Dorks, Feb 16, 2020.

1. Hi,

I am unable to water bucket, the water just dissapears. Also when I use an anvil I'm disconnecting from the server immediately. Is this happening to anyone else on survival, or is this something that has been removed

Thank you,
    Notlikely

Posted Feb 16, 2020
  2. Hello there.

From last experiences, I assume that the water disappearing right away after being place is on purpose. A lot of servers do this, I am not sure why, but apparently it is occurring on multiple servers. I have never used anvils, but I would assume it is a glitch because if it instantly disconnects you, then it must be a client problem.

Posted Feb 16, 2020
  3. Thank you for your reply once spoken, it was frustrating me and didn't know if it was me. Luckily I just use water source near me to grow crops, but not being able to water bucket lava at level 11 makes it more difficult. I just have to place blocks instead. As for the anvil, I fished out some awesome bows and wanted to combine them .

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 16, 2020
    OnceSpoken likes this.
  4. Hello,
    Sorry to hear you are having troubles with this, unfortunately anvils do not work and haven't been implemented for use in game, as for them disconnecting you - you are able to report that as a bug report here.

Water can not be placed on unclaimed land, if you are looking to use your water bucket, try claiming the land first through your command block in your hot bar, sometimes it can take a couple of clicks before the water places.
    Hope that helps! any further questions feel free to message me directly and have an awesome day.

Posted Feb 19, 2020
    Dorks and xGetRektedx like this.
  5. Great thank you for explaining, I'm new to the server I did not know those details. Thanks again!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 19, 2020
    Reks Nz likes this.