• 373 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8087 Players Online
  • 7714 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Items missing?

Discussion in 'Survival' started by MinecraftFan, Oct 7, 2021.

1. Last post of the week. Me and my siblings take 20 min turns on minecraft so today i got some mega boxes but it took my whole turn up. I teleported to my base to put my items away. But i teleported somewhere random. No worries. I teleported to my base so exited. My shulkers where missing. Only my shulkers. I had 5 red legendary boxes and i was so exited. Plus my whole turn wasted. Can i recover my items?

Posted Oct 7, 2021
  2. For the teleporting to your base but ending up somewhere random that’s a known glitch. A lot of people used to take advantage of that so if you accidentally accept a to request in your base the person ends up somewhere random.
    The disappearing items it’s Probably just another glitch in survival. Depending how much stacked the boxes are it could off been some too many packets thing. That happened to me once. For getting the items back that going to be a no. Many people have asked after getting griefed and what not but it’s just impossible.

Posted Oct 7, 2021
  3. When ever you r gonna tp with megas or something make shure to only take 4,put that 4 megas in a chest tp back to the place where u put the rest of the megas and tp back to home with that,I lost 13 megas because of this glitch and I dont want any 1 else to suffer as well lmao

Posted Oct 8, 2021