• 1563 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3647 Players Online
  • 2084 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

It is funny how Mineplex is allowing ESPers to rampage in Block Hunt

Discussion in 'Block Hunt' started by RepulsiveAcidicToxicSnake, Nov 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ESP has been a problem for too long and needs to be dealt with. Unfortunately, it probably won't be until far far far into the future.

Posted Nov 3, 2019
    mab8400 likes this.
  2. Hey! I am sorry you have had experiences with others who break the rules and use modifications to their advantage. Unfortunately normal staff members can not punish for ESP, the only sub-team that can punish for ESP are those on the RP sub-team (Reports Patrol) and they can only punish for it if it's through self reports. There's other things like hotboxes etc that are built into MC that can help you from what I've been aware of (with hotboxes showing the outline of a player skin etc). To wrap this up there isn't much any staff members can do about this issue.

Posted Nov 3, 2019
    Thenorn likes this.
  3. Yo!
    I've seen some of your post regarding this issue. For starters, Mineplex doesn't "allow" ESP or any form of a modification that gives an advantage to the player. The reason we as staff can't punish for it with our own evidence is due to the risk of all the false punishments that could and would happen due to it. There is only so much that Mineplex can do to prevent this issue without causing havoc and stuff like that, hence why it's only punishable via self-reporting and I doubt that will change anytime soon because it's not that risky. If you would like to further discuss this "rule" I'd contact @Toki. I'll be locking this thread since it's been discussed many times on all your other threads n stuff -> the best solution again is to contact Toki. If you have any general questions regarding this, feel free to message me.

~Thread Locked
    -Thread Addressed

Posted Nov 3, 2019
    BlackConfig likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.