• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 12582 Players Online
  • 9692 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Issues

Discussion in 'Turf Wars' started by CrispChristina, Jun 26, 2019.

Tags:
  1. I am having multiple issues when it comes to playing this game. Bugs like, not fully shooting an arrow and it just dropping in front of you. And it doesn't seem to detect when I get someone. It will ding but it wont show up anywhere nor does the person have to respawn. Or sometimes when I hit them, they will only take damage. I used to play this game a lot as it was my favorite game to play but recently it has been messing up. Anyone else having these same type of issues?

Posted Jun 26, 2019
    Hanaya and Diyn like this.
  2. Nothing

Posted Jun 26, 2019
  3. This seems more like a lag related issue. I can't provide any recommendations on fixes. Although, you can go to https://www.mineplex.com/bugs-game to fill in a support ticket out to see what really is happening. I am sure people more viable will assist you. Also what game is this?

Posted Jun 26, 2019
  4. Heyo!

If you believe there is a bug you will need to submit a bug report by click here to do so. Personally, I haven't had these issues myself, but I would suggest making a bug report just in case.

Hope this helped, Wolfayy.

Posted Jun 26, 2019
  5. Thank you, I really appreciate it!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 26, 2019
  6. Not a bug, think that's how arrows work usually if you don't fully draw them back.

I think that's client side, not entirely certain (basically MP can't fix that).

Sounds like you are using shredder kit which does not 1 shot enemies with arrows.

Posted Jun 26, 2019
  7. I personally haven't been experiencing these issues for myself. As @Demoxx said these issues you described definitely sound lag-related. I would recommend restarting your modem and if you are still having issues possibly contact your internet provider. I would also check with QA just to make sure these aren't known bugs by heading over to mineplex.com/bugs and submitting a bug report. I hope this helps!

Posted Jun 26, 2019
  8. I believe the arrow thing is caused by lag and I see this mostly on bedrock. But on bedrock it happens on basicly all servers so it might be the game not knowing all so well how to deal with arrows on servers.

Posted Jun 28, 2019
  9. To answer your question I have the ANSWER to why the arrows are just dropping in front of you. This bug has happened on another server (not gonna name it) and I have the solution to avoid/learn to navigate normally with the bug still occurring.

- This bug is only an visual bug so in reality your arrow is actually shooting normally but it just doesn’t appear on your screen.
    - This bug is only a thing on versions 1.14+ as of the current version of the plugin that allows you to log in on different versions.
    - The bow mechanic changed in the 1.14 update so the ding may be there but on older versions it may not be hitting other players.
    - I’ve also had this issue on Mineplex as well when I tried it after one of my friend IRL was complaining about it.

So what I recommend you to do is go on a different Minecraft Version, perhaps 1.8.9. I hope this resolves your issue you are having, if I’m wrong please let me know because I think it’s the same bug that I think it is. If you have any questions please message me, I’d be happy to help.

Posted Jul 6, 2019
  10. Is this going to be fixed anytime soon? The bow dropping in front of you I mean

Posted Jul 13, 2019
  11. What kit are you using for this?

Posted Jul 13, 2019
  12. Don't really know when but eventually the plugin developer will fix it.

Posted Jul 23, 2019