• 1280 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3859 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Not Planned Island Wars

Discussion in 'New Game Discussion' started by ScribleGlitch, Jan 31, 2020.

1. 10 different islands
    (?) players
    loot chests to find sticks with knockback
    objective:
    knock everyone else into the void

Posted Jan 31, 2020
  2. Hey!

Although this seems cool it’s really similar to the current game mode Skywars. I feel like changing the stuff you loot in chests to just knock back sticks doesn’t really make it unique enough to consider it a full game.

I think this could work slightly better if it were a Nano game, but considering there’s two different games that involve knocking someone off of a platform (both mini games in quick) I don’t think that would work very well either. I like the island aspect of the game, but it’s hard for me to figure out how players would get to other islands. Do they have blocks?

Overall, I don’t think this is super unique and needs some work. Thanks for the suggestion!

Posted Jan 31, 2020
    vezay, iMedia and ScribleGlitch like this.
  3. ok

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 31, 2020
  4. thank you!

OP OP
    saltyfishhy likes this.
  5. Hey! I agree with @saltyfishhy with that this is way too similar to SkyWars. The objective of SkyWars is to gather supplies from chests and PvP. What you're implying is basically the same thing but with knockbacks sticks. Also, the game would end quickly and people would get bored of it after a while. Also, the time it would take to develop and implemented this could be put to better use like fixing bugs. Personally, if this game was released I don't see myself playing it because it sounds boring.

Sorry, but because of the similarities, I don't think this should be added.

Posted Jan 31, 2020
  6. I understand

OP OP
  7. We actually play this game during events! Not really enough content to be a stand-alone game though. If you're interested in playing it, we host events every week in EVENT-1 :D

Posted Feb 1, 2020