• 111 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1862 Players Online
  • 1751 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Is water wet?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by YxngAP6310, Nov 28, 2021.

?

Is water wet?

1. Yes it’s wet

6 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. No it’s not wet

6 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. I personally think water isn’t wet, a shirt can get wet, but the water itself is not wet. Anything in contact with water is thus wet, but water itself cannot be deemed as 'wet,'”
    Let’s here your guys opinions!
    (Don’t argue the topic to hard haha)

Posted Nov 28, 2021
    DJPenguinPro likes this.
  2. haha yes i agree that water itself is not wet, however, it can make things wet

Posted Nov 28, 2021
    Cepheus and YxngAP6310 like this.
  3. Exactly!!!! You smart

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 28, 2021
    Cepheus and _ItsMusic_ like this.
  4. when water makes contact with more water does it make it more wet? :thinking:

Posted Nov 28, 2021
  5. Meaning of wet:
    covered or saturated with water or another liquid.
    Meaning of water:
    a colorless, transparent, odorless liquid that forms the seas, lakes, rivers, and rain and is the basis of the fluids of living organisms.
    If we define "wet" as a sensation that we get when a liquid comes in contact with us, then yes, water is wet to us. If we define "wet" as "made of liquid or moisture", then water is definitely wet because it is made of liquid, and in this sense, all liquids are wet because they are all made of liquids.
    (all google answers btw, but this is basically what I want to say, but in a professional way :P)

Posted Nov 28, 2021
    LostShrimp13 and Cepheus like this.
  6. But see we understand it’s when when it comes in contact with something but alone it’s not wet…

OP OP
    Cepheus likes this.
  7. water touches itself so if water is touched by water then it makes itself wet :thonk:

Posted Nov 28, 2021
    Cepheus likes this.
  8. …. To much science for me, but wait is it really touching itself technically it’s just one big organism. (Idk if that’s right just sounds smart)

OP OP
    Cepheus likes this.
  9. i mean if there’s two molecules of water touching each other then won’t both of them be wet? it’s not science really it’s just logic in my opinion (my way of thinking)

Posted Nov 28, 2021
    Cepheus likes this.
  10. That makes sense but still it’s not getting itself wet, only when in contact with an object.

OP OP
    Cepheus likes this.
  11. I mean…

OP OP
    Cepheus likes this.
  12. Water.

Posted Nov 28, 2021
  13. Smh, not this question again. I don't even know tbh. When we are in the water we are not wet but when we come out of the water we are wet, so water is both wet and not wet.

I've spoken faxs.

Posted Nov 28, 2021
    N0TVexx and YxngAP6310 like this.
  14. Fire.

OP OP
    N0TVexx, Cepheus and LostShrimp13 like this.
  15. This is very factual, but it’s only when something leaves water that it gets wet… so technically it’s not wet tho

OP OP
    Cepheus and LostShrimp13 like this.