• 1089 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 12485 Players Online
  • 11396 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Is this normal behavior?

Discussion in 'Help' started by Neko_256, Feb 22, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi, I found this bug in . Is this normal behavior?

Posted Feb 22, 2021
  2. nope, not a bug just a map that's closed off.

Posted Feb 22, 2021
  3. What I want to make sure is that being able to go through is normal behavior.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 22, 2021
  4. Hey there @Neko_256!

As said above, this is not a bug, the map is just closed off. - If you were referring to going through the opening and glitching, it may have been because you used leap while doing so. Using leap in these little areas can sometimes glitch you in a block and cause small lagbacks/rubberbands. However, if you encounter a bug in-game, you're more than welcome to collect evidence and report it here. Before submitting a bug-report, I would suggest thoroughly reading through the Official Bug Reporting Guide, which covers everything you need to know in regards to filling out a bug report correctly and efficiently. Again, I personally don't think that this is a bug. It may have been just a small issue with using leap in the small area. I hope this helped, however if you have any further questions and/or concerns, feel free to reach out to me! I will be locking the thread, as I feel that the question and/or concern has been addressed.

Thread Locked | Question and/or Concern Addressed.

Posted Feb 22, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.