• 400 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7245 Players Online
  • 6845 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Is this how SSM is nowadays?

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by RubyRose__, Apr 9, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. First game after a month, immediately matched with a tryhard enderman fast blocking effortlessly, saying L every time he got a kill. Then ping spikes up to 200 for no reason, but I wasn't gonna win anyway since I was just vibing. Is this common in SSM still?

Posted Apr 9, 2021
  2. Very. I don't get lag too much but It's always when a smash crystal like meteor shower is used. I had an enderman one game fast blocking aswell.

Posted Apr 9, 2021
  3. This will always happen in SSM lol, both the inability of modmen to properly handle toxic players that literally break the rules and the constant ping spikes because of terrible this server is

Posted Apr 9, 2021
    JFEnder likes this.
  4. I don’t play much SSM, however I do understand that this behavior is and can be common from players across the Network. We do have a rule, as I’m sure you know, where this can be punishable after several repeated instances. Saying “L” or “Ez” 3+ times would fall under our General Rudeness rule. If the player has upset you/frustrated you with spamming “L,” you may go ahead and /report them or you may collect evidence and report them at Mineplex.com/reports. As far as ping, I understand that server lag can sometimes be prevalent, however lag issues also comes from a players side as well. We truthfully do not have control over a player’s ping issues, as it mostly depends on the players personal internet connection. I play on an old laptop, lag very rarely and have a consistent ping. I would suggest possibly restarting your internet to see if this helps resolve the ping issues or if you don’t already, I would suggest OptiFine. (For smoother frames per second)

Unfortunately this issue is possible pretty much in any game across the Network. We have no control over what players say, however we do have rules in place to ensure that we keep Mineplex a family-friendly environment for all players. While I do understand where you’re coming from, I feel that we are more than capable of handling players who partake in toxic behavior and/or players who break the rules. That is one aspect of our responsibilities; to enforce the rules. If you personally feel that a Staff Member is not carrying out their duties/responsibilities properly, or if you are unhappy with how we’ve handled a situation, you’re more than welcome to make a Support Ticket here voicing your concerns. Furthermore, you’re also more than welcome to contact the Staff Members Mentor/Admin to inform them about the issue you have with their mentee. As far as the ping - Again, I feel that there is obviously server lag sometimes, but these issues also come from a players personal connection as well. We again, have very little control in a players ping and I would suggest restarting your internet in hopes of resolving the ping issue.

I hope this helped addressed the question and/or concern in this thread! If you have any further questions and/or concerns, please feel free to reach out to me! I will be locking the thread, as it does not necessarily promote positive/constructive discussion.

Thread Locked | Thread does not Promote Constructive/Positive Discussion.

Posted Apr 9, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.