• 3485 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11923 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Is this good?

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by Zamazneta, Aug 10, 2019.

1. I'm glad I started recording my games, I've already gotten 13-14 hackers punished since the beginning of August :D, But is that a good number? Lmao
    [​IMG]

Posted Aug 10, 2019
  2. I wouldn't go for a number for reporting players, as long as you are doing your part and helping by reporting others is what matter c:

Posted Aug 12, 2019
    UwUBladings likes this.
  3. As @Kyuine said, I wouldn’t necessarily go for a number, as long as you are doing the correct thing, and helping others, that’s the important thing. :)

However if you want to get more reports in, you can join the community StaffRequest. A lot of players join that community to ask for staff assistance, but we are very busy, so sometimes we can’t respond to them. So you can definitely get a lot of reports from people reporting hackers in that community.

Posted Aug 13, 2019
    Kyuine likes this.
  4. Hey buddy!

Congratulations! Like said above, you don’t need to aim for a number of hackers you get reported in a specific amount of time, but as long as you know you’ve done your part in the community to help out, you’ve done well! Thanks for helping out within the community by reporting rule breakers though!

Posted Aug 13, 2019
    Kyuine likes this.
  5. I see you're making some progress here, but congratulations! Remember, it's not about the set amount of numbers you have. It shows that you're helping out the community more. You can try to go for extra miles by reporting more rule-breakers. You can report a player in StaffRequest, message a staff member, or fill out the forum reports at https://www.mineplex.com/reports.

As long as you're helping out the community, then you're doing the right thing! :D

Posted Aug 13, 2019
    Tweatzy, Dulciloquy and Kyuine like this.
  6. Ok. Don't try for a number.

Posted Aug 13, 2019
  7. Quite frankly you'd want the number to be lower than 14 I.e. less hackers encountered, but it's nice to see that you're doing you're part

Posted Aug 13, 2019
  8. I think it’s great that you are taking part of helping the server. Taking action as a community member is always useful to everyone! I wouldn’t say to go off a number itself, as long as you are helping out the staff and other members of the community!!! :)

Posted Aug 16, 2019