• 381 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2960 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Is this a glitch or a hack?

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Discussion' started by tamman2005, Dec 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Today when I logged on to Mineplex and played my daily Micro Battles matches, I noticed that some skins were working again. YAY! After killing a couple of people, I was on an island by myself, when I started getting hit out of nowhere! I thought it it was just the game registering late hits from laggy players I'd fought before, but it kept happening, to the point that I died a couple of times. First thing I though was "HACKER!!". It happened so many times from multiple players. I actually managed to kill some of them, because you could still see their shadow on the ground. Is this a hack or glitch?

Posted Dec 9, 2019
    xGetRektedx and LT Tombstone 77 like this.
  2. When I saw this thread, I was like "EWOKS HIDING IN THE GROUND" but then I remembered there weren't small skins anymore, so now I'm pretty interested in this. Do you have any video evidence so that we can better understand this?

Most likely it's just the lag, but it could be something else. If you ever experience this again, then record it and that'll help us better assess the situation and know what really is going on.

Posted Dec 9, 2019
    tamman2005 likes this.
  3. This was most likely a player using an invisible skin which is against the rules. If you are able to, please report these players in the future.

Posted Dec 9, 2019
    FluteVegetables likes this.
  4. Hello,
    Our development team is currently working on restoring the skins and chat, Bedrock chat has now been restored however skins still need a little work. This invisible player you encountered was a bug as a result of this, where as a player using an invisible skin will still have there gamer tags visible or leather armour displayed depending on the game type, since it was Microbattles you would have still seen there armour. Our devs are aware of the issue and are working to fix this but if you like you are able to submit this as a bug report here and read through the bug reporting guide for assistance. Apologies for the inconvenience and hopefully this will be fixed soon!

Posted Dec 9, 2019
    TimmyP, xGetRektedx and tamman2005 like this.
  5. OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 10, 2019
    JustSquidYT likes this.
  6. Yo!
    Since Reks has answered your concern and there is no other information to share, I'll be locking this thread. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact myself or Reks (or any staff member at www.mineplex.com/staff). If you ever suspect a player of cheating it's always best to collect evidence and report them at www.mineplex.com/reports - and if you ever think you came across a bug you can report it at www.mineplex.com/bugs.

~Thread Locked
    -Concern Addressed

Posted Dec 10, 2019
    tamman2005 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.