• 1208 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4028 Players Online
  • 2820 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Is there anyone I can message via Xbox Live about a hacker in a game?

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Discussion' started by OwnTheSkies, Jun 6, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. it's a hassle for me to be able to post a game clip on the forums, and I can't be bothered, I just want to get back to playing. Can I message any staff Xbox accounts about it?

Posted Jun 6, 2019
  2. Hi, I recently ran into a hacker. His name is MedusTv we need to ban him.

Posted Jun 6, 2019
  3. Heyoo!

We do have quite a few bedrock staff members in which you can contact to aid in punishing players. Our most suggested way is to create a report at mineplex.com/reports and a bedrock RP member will deal with the report and punish accordingly if there is enough evidence. You can contact is bedrock staff members on the forums, on the mineplex discord (via dm, not in public chat) or potentially x box live chat where we are able to physically get into the game to aid players with the issue.

Posted Jun 9, 2019
    OwnTheSkies likes this.
  4. I would suggest reporting the hacker on the website, or contacting a staff member for further assistance, pretty much what PandaFyre said above ☝

Posted Jun 9, 2019
  5. Hey Panda, thanks for the info. I joined the server, but noted as I read all the rules that messaging staff for this sort of thing was mentioned as something I shouldn't do, I'm now feeling conflicted and confused. I'd post the evidence here, but again, that's quite a hassle.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 11, 2019
  6. This helpful reply from one of our Bedrock staff members above is completely correct! We have a few Bedrock staff that can be found with the 'BEDROCK' tag, some of which are Bedrock RP. What you can do, is if a report has been made for Bedrock keep checking it, if it has a 'Bedrock' label it means it will be handled shortly. If you have any other concerns just ask one of them found at mineplex.com/staff!

Thread Locked -> Concern Addressed​

Posted Jun 11, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.