• 658 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8432 Players Online
  • 7774 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Is there any possible way to make players stop creating nsfw models in master builders?

Discussion in 'Master Builders' started by Blurred__Reality, Jul 17, 2021.

1. I doubt there's a way to prevent this from happening as far as a system, it's not like hacking which an anti-cheat can pick up on it's a natural process of the game (building) which some immature people use to construct specific monuments. So as far as I know there isn't really a way to prevent it nor to put a stop to it while its being built, the only way really is to report which can be a pain but that's really the only option. At the end of the day there will always be immature people it will likely continue to occur, I understand it can be quite vexing especially when the individual wins the game for their antics

Posted Jul 21, 2021
  2. Here is my idea:

If you are too lazy/find it tedious to report players (just like me), you can make bigger parties with legit players than the trolling parties (around 7-8 or more) and perhaps find a new BLD lobby and play there.

Other than that this game is just a joke with all the trolling and stuff so we can't help it :(

Forming a community for Master Builders can help with my idea.

Posted Jul 21, 2021