• 866 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11738 Players Online
  • 10872 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Is there a max cps that can get you banned?

Discussion in 'Help' started by frituurgarnituur, Feb 22, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I want to know how fast I need to set my macro, thanks.

Posted Feb 22, 2021
  2. ok but currently i have my macro set to 50 cps and hypixel doesnt ban me dont know how its like on mineplex tho

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 22, 2021
  3. Although it's not punishable to have high cps without using any clients/mods, it's a use-at-your-own-risk situation. Basically, QA says that if you do get banned for it, it's a justified punishment, even if you're legit. Therefore you appeal normally and not with the mindset that it is a false ban.

CPS that high is equivalent to using an autoclicker, hence it'll be justified if you do get banned for it under that suspicion.

Posted Feb 22, 2021
    jacvb likes this.
  4. I personally would avoid using a macro altogether. If we look to the official in-game Mineplex rulebook...

If you are still undeterred from using a macro, however, I would recommend contacting a member of our Moderation team before doing so since they can give you all the details on enforcement and such.

Posted Feb 22, 2021
  5. Hey!

Using a macro to set your CPS automatically and isn't being done by you yourself is 100% against the rules and will be punished under general hacking for autoclicker.
    @maevestarbaby has given a fantastic response as well if you're not using a client/macro but still are concerned about your natural CPS:
    While you can definitely appeal it as unjustified in the event you are legit and normally click relatively fast, using certain methods to enhance your CPS can be punished as a justified punishment. This information is found on our rules page, as seen below:

[​IMG]

✰ We will not be releasing the "max CPS" you can click without getting banned as this is private information. Quality Assurance has said this in the past (who deal with Gwen and punish people for these offences). The reason for this because it eases the ability to bypass GWEN and hack without consequences, as people would simply set their CPS at a constant just below "max CPS" but high enough where it critically affects gameplay and ruins the game for others.

Concern Addressed ➭ Thread Locked
    ☾ Feel free to DM me with any other questions. ☽

Posted Feb 22, 2021
    Amg and Evgeen like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.