• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7442 Players Online
  • 4552 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Is there a definitive best game for shards?

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by Wyatt crosby, Jul 11, 2020.

1. I went scouring through the anals of YouTube Trying to find any recent videos that say a definitive best game to play for shards and I was hoping someone here would be able to answer my question

Posted Jul 11, 2020
    DCDB likes this.
  2. This all depends really on how good you are in a game but I do believe that I have found Skywars, Speed builders & Cakewars to be the most beneficial when it comes to gaining shards. But it really depends on how many kills you get and if you win or not. However, I find Speed Builders pretty good as it is normally not too difficult to get through quite a few of the early rounds despite me personally not being too good. But I would definitely suggest a PVP oriented game mode.

Posted Jul 11, 2020
  3. hi!

As DCDB said, the shards depend on the performance in the game such as kills, winning, your rank and similar. I'd say the best games to play would be Speed Builders and Cake wars although Cake wars might not be really playable in the later afternoon or night for European people since that's when a lot of good PvP-ers are usually online. But if you're looking at less PvP oriented games I'd say try Speed builders! You might find some of the builds kind of difficult to do but don't let that discourage you! Good luck.

Posted Jul 11, 2020
  4. Cake wars would probably be the best thing overall for getting shards.
    1. It doesn't take all that long to play a match
    2. even if you lose it still gives lots of shards
    honorable mention to speed builders and sky wars like said before in the thread, but in my opinion its easier to get more shards by winning in cake wars because you have a team.

Posted Jul 11, 2020