• 783 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8679 Players Online
  • 7896 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Is their gonna be another reset?

Discussion in 'Survival' started by TheAfAdmin, Apr 14, 2021.

Tags:
  1. I heard that there’s going to be another reset is that true?

Posted Apr 14, 2021
    thawazp likes this.
  2. was there a first reset?

Posted Apr 14, 2021
  3. Hello!

Mineplex Survival has had one other reset and that was the Season 2 reset. We do currently plan to reset Survival for Season 3. Note I said "plan" plans change to this could very well change. You still have a couple of months before the chance of survival getting reset. I would say we could see Season 3 in late 2021 or early 2022.

- GuardianInASuit | Bedrock Moderator

Posted Apr 14, 2021
  4. What is resetting and how would it work? I played survival for like 5 minutes once and then got bored, so I don't really know how it works.

Posted Apr 14, 2021
    birdygamerXD likes this.
  5. You “mine and craft”

Posted Apr 14, 2021
    Toastie and thawazp like this.
  6. Oh.
    I had no idea.

So its basically just like survival minecraft but there's no trees anywhere?

Posted Apr 14, 2021
  7. Yes, no trees and almost everything is claimed

Posted Apr 14, 2021
  8. I can imagine that being a youtube video: Minecraft, but everything already belongs to everyone else.

Posted Apr 14, 2021
    CursedPvPYT likes this.
  9. “Minecraft but you can’t do anything”

Posted Apr 15, 2021
    CursedPvPYT, JeffTried and thawazp like this.
  10. Yes sadly unless we can convince staff to not destroy our favorite game and community they will continue to remove parts of the game what they call “adding features” and they have confirmed a reset is coming multiple times but won’t give us any date because they say it puts too much pressure on them when really I think it’s to stop everyone from quitting early so gt hey can spring it on us one day where everything’s gone if your against the reset ruining the game our best bet is to continue to tell staff that it is not what we want and that we want all the vanilla minecraft features that they have removed back in the game such as eleytra chorus fruit beacons end rods etc they also plan to remove redstone and make it so mods can access you inven ender chest and delete you builds/claims plus your claims will expire and become unclaimed as well these are all “new feautures” a reset also means no nether blocks end blocks shulkers etc everything that isn’t from a basic overworld (without any structures as mineplex has none) will be unavailable in their new “improved” survival if your against them ruining the game we all love tell them in the forums and get your friends on board as well it’s what they’re meant for (or at least supposed to be despite them deleting and locking threads about it) but it’s all we’ve got to voice our concerns and opinions

Lmao so true, that’s every video about mp survival rn and will be even worse if they go through with their plans it hurts to even think about it and hurts even worse to imagine anyone actually believes it’s a good idea smh

Not true at all there is tons of space completely untouched I wander across the servers all of the time and find hundreds upon hundreds of blocks of nothing but untouched forest anyone who says there is no space to build is a liar who spawned in and tpd to someone’s base then complained constantly “I canno buld plz buld I wan bild guv me admin let me blocks pwz” then they leave and tell staff survival is dumb and needs a reset because they don’t know a thing about survival and are mad that they’re literally 3 yrs old and their parents tell them that they deserve everything their way and give them a trophy for being so special the real issue is that crafting is broken rn and staff still haven’t fixed it yet they don’t want duping when without it there would literally be no way to play the game atm but ig they see nothing wrong with it and it’s funny how every week it’s new bugs and issues we never had before they took most of the game away but they swear it’s better now and the reason for removing most of the game was that they caused too many issues

Resetting means everything will be gone with no way to get any of it back since most of the items have no natural way of obtaining them on mineplex and there will be no progression past dirt and stone sounds like fun doesn’t it?

Posted Apr 15, 2021,
    Last edited by a Moderator Apr 21, 2021
    CursedPvPYT and MaybeMulti like this.
  11. I'm really wondering how the expiring claims thing will work. How would we prevent our claims from expiring? Would it be as simple as logging in to show that we're still playing survival? Or would claims just expire after a while without warning regardless of how active we are, and we'd have to keep periodically checking if everything is claimed? That sounds like a pain if you ask me, especially if we don't have a way to clearly see all the chunks we've claimed.

Posted Apr 18, 2021
    thawazp likes this.
  12. When GI is done with the docs for survival and what would be proposed will hit the forums and will take in input from players about the changes. Can’t go into any detail about any of them until that doc is done

Posted Apr 18, 2021
  13. There was a reset because players were able to hack in certain unobtainable items(Which I believe are disabled now) and it got out of control so survival was reset which caused half the playerbase to leave because their projects were no more

Posted Apr 19, 2021
  14. ah yes, bedrock houses and aloot of op enchanted items
    i didnt play survival to much, but i did see it alot in factions when that was around and it was crazy

Posted Apr 19, 2021
  15. I think it might be just logging in but I’m not 100 percent but what about when your server is down or the months survival went down earlier this year or how about if you are on a trip or busy and everything becomes unclaimed and you go from top to nothing instantly it’s a scary thought

Posted Apr 25, 2021