• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5121 Players Online
  • 5121 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Is the Marksman skin worth buying?

Discussion in 'Dragons' started by Adamiok, Feb 15, 2021.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pretty much what the title says.

Posted Feb 15, 2021
  2. Heyo!

I personally don't play as much Dragons as I used to. However, I have used the marksman kit quite a few times if I must say. For those who don't know much about the marksman kit, it contains a minimal amount of arrows (1 arrow per 4.0 seconds) with a limit of 4 arrows. The point of this kit is to lead the dragons the opposite way. Hitting the dragons with this bow directs them a different way, which allows you and others to stay alive. Now, this kit does have some pros and cons. For example, the armor does show significance towards this specific kit. The kit does not have any sort of leap or an offensive weapon to use on others. Again, the point of this game is to be the last player standing. Regards to the cost of the marksman kit can be an advantage or disadvantage for most. Some people are good with the bow and some aren't. In spite of the fact that ender dragons do have a large hitbox. Those who complain about this kit aren't quite great with the bow. Defining that they shouldn't blame it on the game, in a sense, they should blame it on themselves.

Overall, the marksman kit should supposedly be in a range between 1500 to 2000, if not 1500. In my perspective, the marksman kit is totally reasonable to purchase and is worth buying.

Posted Feb 15, 2021,
    Last edited Feb 15, 2021
    Ryan9116 and yvuggu like this.
  3. Firstly, it's a kit, not a skin. But it depends on you. Most people prefer Coward though for its leap. Marksman has the benefits listed above by @parkourghost.

Posted Feb 15, 2021
  4. If you're talking about Dragons on Java, not really, unless you specifically want to try it out.

Posted Feb 15, 2021
  5. Thank you for your replies and the thread is now closed because you answered my question. Thank you again.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 16, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.