• 138 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3261 Players Online
  • 3123 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Is survival playable for anyone? Lag makes this unplayable.

Discussion in 'Survival' started by TetanusOnSwitch, Aug 30, 2021.

1. I have been trying for a few months now to get on and play survival. Every time I get on it's completely unusable. It takes 20 seconds to just eat. Break a block and it's the same delay. I absolutely cannot fish. Is anyone even looking at this, or has survival just been abandoned?

Posted Aug 30, 2021
  2. Survival has mostly always been like this, they don't fix the issues because Bedrock comes last in the list of things needing sorted, Java comes first always with them.

Take for example, the last update they did for survival was when they removed items that they deemed ''Not suitable due to them being hacked in", well how about just updating the game, adding them items and making survival actually playable and fun?
    I gave up a long time ago with this but always come back to shed some light on matters :)

Posted Aug 30, 2021
    MaybeMulti and James Bond 007 like this.
  3. Well I remember a time when it was playable and was fun. Built a nice house on some claimed land and was doing pretty well. Pepperidge Farms remembers too evidently. Sucks that we can't get this running decently.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 30, 2021
    Toastie and Dad like this.
  4. Mid 2019 there was a glitch where you couldn’t eat regular food at all. Most people carried around stacked cake because you could actually eat it. But they patched that so survival isn’t the most playable anymore. As for the lag, like toastie said it’s always been awful.

Posted Sep 17, 2021
    Toastie likes this.
  5. That's been patched? I'm still having that issue

Posted Sep 21, 2021
  6. Well usually when you try to eat it takes around 10 to 30 seconds if you just hold screen until it works but the lag makes it worst, sometimes it doesnt even work. To actually eat food properly you would need first to get out the lag which is kinda hard since many players complicate this with lag machines and other stuff

Posted Sep 24, 2021
  7. I haven't been able to even access survival in probably a week. It keeps telling me server was not found and I'm not sure if it's an issue with survival itself or Survival-11 where I logged off last.

Posted Sep 25, 2021
  8. I don't play survival very much but most of the time not always it has been too laggy for me to do anything. I haven't played the game enough to really understand if it is something on my side though.

Posted Sep 25, 2021
    CatFan105 likes this.