• 1917 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 15067 Players Online
  • 13150 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Is Survival 1 ever coming back?

Discussion in 'Survival' started by Lilee813, Nov 22, 2020.

1. I would just like to know if all the stuff I built for weeks and weeks is gone forever or if there's a chance I'll be able to go back. I've been playing in Survival 5 this week and am beginning to rebuild but now I'm not sure I want to if I'm just going to lose it too. The laggy times and the frequency with which I get an error when I try to even get into Survival 5 makes me ready to move on and not keep doing this to myself. I have enjoyed Survival but losing everything makes it no fun.

Posted Nov 22, 2020
    Cloudy likes this.
  2. It’s coming back just be patient. I doubt any of your claims will be lost because it hasn’t happened in previous occasions when Survival is shutdown then opened back up.

Posted Nov 22, 2020
  3. That's good to know because other comments I've read made it sound like everything is lost.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 22, 2020
    Cloudy likes this.
  4. Survivals go down from time to time it’s normal though recently full servers have become unclaimed and staff hasn’t said a word or done anything about it so who knows with the way they have been mismanaging survival lately when or if anything will be done

Posted Nov 22, 2020
    Toastie likes this.
  5. Staff (mods, trainees) dont deal with servers being shut down. There’s currently only one back end dev for bedrock who works on the connection and the server’s status. If you join the Mineplex discord staff are always reminding players that it will take some time, but the servers are being worked on.

Posted Nov 22, 2020
  6. yes I’m aware of that I’ve played for a long time and seen servers go down many many times and eventually return sometimes quick sometimes months later it’s just in recent times the dev has been on a path to destroy survival and doesn’t seem to much know or care what he is doing as whole servers losing there claims and nothing being told to the players or any fix being made would show

Posted Nov 22, 2020
  7. Yeah I get that. Feels like not much has been done for the server when it comes to connection issues recently, or it takes a while for things to be fixed.

Posted Nov 22, 2020
  8. I got scared for a moment because I was bringing people to one of my storage spots to give some stuff away when I realised I didnt have any claims (this is server 12 cause it hardly ever goes down). Some of the big old bases became unclaimed but I didnt want to claim them because they aren't mine are now grief because of this.

Posted Nov 22, 2020
    thawazp likes this.
  9. This is ridiculous it’s something that should never happen ever yet it has and not only has nothing been said about it but nothing has been done either just today a friend msg me and told me they came back to the game they went to their base and it was claimed by someone else and now they have nothing left

Posted Nov 23, 2020
  10. This is what I am afraid will happen to mine. I spent so much time on it and I can live with it being gone-it is just a game-but I don't want to build another one only to have the same thing happen over and over again. There's just no consistent communication about what's going on and it's frustrating.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 23, 2020
    thawazp likes this.