• 494 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4517 Players Online
  • 4023 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Is server 13 going back up any sooner?

Discussion in 'Survival' started by Pixelated.AbO, Mar 5, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I guess we have all noticed how laggy server 13 was during the past couple of days (and now completely down), I was wondering if any staff member could clarify if it’s normal maintenance or is it down due to other reasons

apologies in advance if this should have been posted in a different section

Posted Mar 5, 2021
  2. Servers go down from time to time for regular maintenance. Even though I don’t know specifically about server 13 that would be my guess. I believe this is in the right section also. Welcome to the forums.

Posted Mar 5, 2021
    HerbalCorgi984 and Pixelated.AbO like this.
  3. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. To start off, this is normal for survival servers and should be fixed soon. As mentioned in Dulciloquy's great thread with survival FAQs, which I highly recommend you take a look at, you can join another server or wait for it to come up in the next couple of days.
    Again, I apologize for any inconveniences and I hope I helped. Since your question has been answered, this thread will be locked. Feel free to send me a message if you have any more questions. You can do so by clicking my name than "Message" or clicking here.

Thread Locked; Concern Addressed

Posted Mar 8, 2021
    HerbalCorgi984 and Pixelated.AbO like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.