• 1553 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5533 Players Online
  • 3980 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Is it worth recording on Mineplex?

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by Kaz, Jun 16, 2019.

1. Kaz
    x

I have a YT channel, Is it worth recording on Mineplex?

Posted Jun 16, 2019
  2. Hello!

I'd say yes it's worth recording videos on Mineplex. We are always happy to see new content creators who will contribute to Mineplex with their videos. This really will help the server to grow up. All your efforts will be appreciated by the community and I hope you'll be doing good and interesting videos on the network.

Also, if you will meet requirements for content creators, you may submit an application here. Good Luck if you are planning to get on it.

Posted Jun 16, 2019
    FrostbiteXD likes this.
  3. I would definitely say so! As Evgeen said, it would really help Mineplex grow as a whole, even if your channel is small your videos will draw new players in to enjoy the server. On top of that, if your channel is large enough you may be eligible for a Content Creator rank. In my opinion, the rank is super awesome and I would definitely recommend having it as your goal. By having the rank you can unlock new perks and it's a subtle way of advertising your channel.

Posted Jun 16, 2019
    Evgeen likes this.
  4. It depends on whether you have the time and the motivation to keep making videos. If you're going to be making videos, you have to be 100% sure that this is something that I want to do. If you want to get the Content Creator rank, you have to post regularly and follow a set of strict rules to prevent your videos from being inappropriate. If you can do all of that, then yes, it's worth. But if not, then no, don't bother. Youtube isn't really a "one-time thing"; you have to do it many times in order for your videos to be noticed, and even when you think that no one is watching, keep uploading those videos because you will be noticed in the end.

Posted Jun 16, 2019
    Vocaloiid likes this.
  5. Kaz
    x

Isn't my first channel! I will for sure grind for rank.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 16, 2019
  6. I think it is definitely worth it! Here on Mineplex, they are always trying to grow and bring in more people. It’s great to have more people on the server and making videos will bring in many more.
    If you want to record go for it!

Posted Jun 16, 2019
  7. Honestly I feel you as I'm starting a YT channel soon as well. I'll be doing things on MP but probably with chat off as loads don't like to be child-friendly. So, yes it's worth it, just do it with chat off.

Posted Jun 16, 2019
  8. Hey there!
    I definitely recommend starting a YouTube channel focused on Mineplex and Minecraft in general. I think at this time, different YouTubers are getting popular and I think a new generation of YouTubers seem to arise. I think that Mineplex is a great opportunity for players such as yourself to experiment in recording and eventually making it to the top. I really would love to see some of your videos, I'm sure they would help the community out a lot.

Since YouTubing has become such a popular thing, the server actually 'rewards' or 'classifies' players officially as YouTuber. When you eventually reach 1,000 suscribers and reach the expected requirements, you can actually apply for YT rank! I suggest you read more on this thread as it gives more insight. But otherwise, if you ever feel like applying in the future click this link and it'll redirect you to the applications. Best of luck if you do apply!

Posted Jun 16, 2019
  9. It would honestly be better to try a range of servers to play on and record. Playing just on Mineplex will lead to burn out and lack of viewership. You have to expand your horizons. When posting videos, on a small tip of mine, I suggest avoiding clickbait titles and thumbnails.

Posted Jun 16, 2019
    neropatti likes this.
  10. Kaz
    x

wym chat off?

OP OP
  11. He means he'll turn off the in-game text chat as people can be inappropriate and unfriendly.

(You do this by doing /pref and editing the user options)

Posted Jun 16, 2019
  12. Kaz
    x

lol why...

OP OP
  13. As I want to keep my channel child-friendly I don't want anyone saying any bad stuff in chat and that appearing in my video. So, I turn chat off :)

Posted Jun 17, 2019
  14. Kaz
    x

So u have 4 yrlds lmao, I keep chat on we hit 20 players in my mps were all just 10yrlds playing a block game.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 17, 2019
  15. Heyo!

Of course its worth it! If it makes you happy and you enjoy doing it, absolutely go for it! Furthermore, as others have previously mentioned in this thread, any sort of content that gets out there featuring the server will help bring in more players! Anyways, I look forward to watching your future content! :)

Posted Jun 18, 2019
  16. I’d say it definitely is! One of the best features on Mineplex is the MPS, which allows for you to have your own game server on Mineplex. This feature is particularly great for streamers and youtubers, as they could invite players here whenever they want to have a stream or make a video with subscribers. It also allows for control over who can join and what not, giving streamers/youtubers the advantage of being able to remove players that are purposely trying to ruin a video or stream. Good luck with your channel!

Posted Jun 18, 2019
  17. Woah woah slow down there people, you're missing something...

If you genuinely want to record for fun, yes there's nothing stopping you from doing so. If you're attempting to go for YT rank, this may not be the move. YT rank (at this point in time) is almost unobtainable by anyone who is not in touch with the staff clique or other YTs. The reqs for it are just too high for the current playerbase of the server so it would not be worth.

But again, if it's just for fun, go for it.

Posted Jun 18, 2019
  18. Hey!

I personally think it's worth it! I love to see creators make videos over Mineplex, It'd be amazing if there were more though! I think there are a lot of exciting games and that would definitely create content!
    Overall I think it's 100% worth it.

Posted Jun 18, 2019
  19. Kaz
    x

wanna make a bet?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 18, 2019
    Inheritor likes this.
  20. Hey,

They Mineplex community is very welcoming to content creators, so I would highly recommend recording on the server. The network also has a variety of ways to entertain your viewers, such as chest openings, game-play videos and even live-streaming on an MPS. Mineplex can definitely help your channel grow and entertain your viewers!

Posted Jun 18, 2019