• 178 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3991 Players Online
  • 3813 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Is it bannable to crossteam in SG teams?

Discussion in 'Survival Games' started by buennet, Jul 29, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Is it bannable to cross-team in SG teams?

Posted Jul 29, 2020
  2. I believe you are able to team with other teams as long as it is only 2 people together (so if there was 2 teams of 1 they could team). Any higher than a team of 2 is punishable.
    Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe that's the rules!

Posted Jul 29, 2020
  3. Hey,

The straight answer to your question is yes, but there is more to the Crossteaming rule. Crossteaming is when two or more players form a team that is above the default team limit for that game. For example, the default team limit for Survival Games Teams is two players. This means that if any players form a team that has more than two people, they can be punished for Crossteaming. Even if they're not together, it can still count as Crossteaming. This might happen if a Blue team of two players get split up, and one of them decides to team with an Orange player. Blue has an alive teammate and they're teaming with an Orange player, bringing the size of their team to three and thus breaking the rule.

Crossteaming is punishable as a Severity 1 Gameplay offense, which you can read more about @ mineplex.com/rules if I haven't covered everything. As your question has been answered, I will now be locking this thread. Anything further regarding this can be directed towards me - my PMs are always open and you're welcome to message me anytime. Hopefully this cleared things up for you!

Thread Locked | Concern Addressed

Posted Jul 29, 2020
    Paladise likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.