• 778 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3357 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

is eternal overrated

Discussion in 'Surveys' started by M4RK7000, Dec 2, 2019.

?

is eternal overrated

Poll closed Dec 7, 2019.
  1. no shut up u bot

42.4%
  2. oh ye totally

57.6%
  1. IMO eternal is way too overrated

Posted Dec 2, 2019
  2. Not really if only because you can create communities.

Posted Dec 2, 2019
  3. Personally, I don't think Eternal is overrated. Each rank has its perks and it really depends on whether or not you're willing to spend your money to upgrade your rank. With the Eternal rank, you receive a shard bonus of 250% compared to the Ultra rank where you only receive 50% shard bonus, not to mention the MPS size you can have as well as the monthly chests. Although Eternal definitely seems worth it, I have enjoyed that MIneplex does not push buying the rank onto its players. They let them choose whichever rank they'd like to purchase, if any at all. It creates an environment that anybody can be whomever they want to be, no matter the rank. In the end, I think that the Eternal rank has lots of benefits for the price that it is listed as and, if you have the feasible means, you should certainly consider upgrading to it as long as it's something that you're interested in!

Posted Dec 2, 2019
    M4RK7000 and FluteVegetables like this.
  4. Not for it's current price. Lifetime use of coms, mps, certain cosmetics and joining full games when it allows. Tbh if you play even semi-actively I think you get more than your money's worth on it.

Posted Dec 2, 2019
    FluteVegetables likes this.
  5. I think that it depends on how you view it. Eternal gives you more shards, chests, and other cool gadgets, but at the end of the day, they're just cosmetic. The only gameplay related thing that eternal can help with, are joining full games. This isn't a huge issue, however. There is always another lobby and you can wait for someone to leave. Over all, I think that eternal is worth it, but just because I enjoy supporting mineplex.

Posted Dec 2, 2019
    M4RK7000 likes this.
  6. the reason why i think eternal is overrated is cuz literally the only thing it has is that gucci blue tag and some other stuff

yeah also it has communities but the thing is it actually isn’t that great cuz most of the players aren’t on. if they wanna start a thing their com might be too small

let’s just review all the ranks. ultra has server priority which is very useful, hero has the report command, legend can make a mps which is even better than communities, and titan has cool emotes

but eternal has communities, and they aren’t that good. literally the only thing it has aside from cosmetics

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 3, 2019
  7. I think the Communities perk in particular needs some work, but overall the rank, being as cheap as it is, is worth it for any sort of active player.

Posted Dec 3, 2019
  8. The way I see it; whether or not Eternal is worth it or not depends on if you care about cosmetics. If you do, then it's a great thing to have, you'll get a couple cosmetics, a large Shard increase and Illuminated and Omega Chests every month. If you don't then there is probably no real reason for you to bother with it.

Yeah there are communities but those always seemed kinda pointless to me. I mean if you have a friends list and an MPS (which only needs Legend) then you basically don't need it.

Of course the rank is also just very cheap, if you're buying Legend or Titan it's only a couple dollars more to get Eternal.

Posted Dec 3, 2019
  9. I mean it just depends who you invite to your community I guess. I have a pretty small one of 20 people or so but there are always 2-5 people on other than myself whenever I check.

Posted Dec 3, 2019
  10. I don't think any rank is overrated. I buy it to support the server in the first place, not for the features.
    I see the features the ranks have as a little bonus I don't really need after my donation

Posted Dec 3, 2019
    M4RK7000 likes this.
  11. For me anyway, Eternal was a good deal :D Let me tell you a story.

One time, me and my sister were playing Mineplex, and we noticed a rank sale was on. It was Black Friday, and we decided that £3 for Ultra was not a bad deal at all. (At this time, there were only two ranks). Much later on, I opened the Ultra's monthly Mythical Treasure. Guess what I got?
    I got Hero!
    That was such an unbelievable moment! Everyone was congratulating me, and I was soo ... embarassed? Excited? that I immediately closed Minecraft and cried. A lot.
    Then, my sister became suuuuuuuuuuper salty, and it was soo fun to 'subtly' gloat. And as I was opening my Mythical Treasures to flex, what do you think I got?
    I got Legend!
    At that point I thought I was accidentally scamming Mineplex or something because I was soo lucky, that for about 3 months afterwards, I just panicked whenever I saw a staff member. My sister made found that funny, for some reason. I wonder why.
    So now, it has been several years since then, and this Black Friday, after watching the Starkid show of the same name props to you if you get that reference I checked the Mineplex store. And guess what?
    As a Legend, I could buy Eternal for only £4. It usually costs £120, apparently.

Ca-Ching!
    Mineplex staff thanking me for my purchase

The thrill of finally achieving Eternal after soo long was easily worth £10, and all the cosmetics + communities are just an added bonus ^-^

Thanks for listening.

Posted Dec 3, 2019
  12. respect bro :)))

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 3, 2019
  13. Personally I think Eternal is worth it because you have access to so much stuff. You get increased rewards, better monthly bonuses, the ability to create communities, and so much more. The main reason people purchase the rank is because it costs so little and has the best rewards.

Posted Dec 5, 2019
    Grinch06 likes this.
  14. Eternal is overated, there isn't much different from titan to eternal, and I personally like having a rank not many people have rather than having a rank half the server has. if the only important thing you get is communities and you don't care about stats (Shards, Gems, XP), Eternal is overated. But if your grinding for lvl 100 and love saving for cosmetics and gadgets, then its way better than titan. For me, Eternal is no better than titan, I like titan color better

Posted Dec 5, 2019
    M4RK7000 likes this.
  15. I think Eternal has some valuable perks to it.

Firstly, the monthly bonus increases by A LOT. It allows 3 chests to become non-duplicates (presuming you don't have all cosmetics) which means you can easily progress with cosmetics quicker compared to Titan with 5 mythical treasure.

I think it's very similar to other ranks, but considering the ability to make communities and set higher MPS limits (for people hosting big games) I think it does help out quite a bit. The rank is also pretty cheap as it's almost on sale which really makes it worthwhile, that's just my opinion though - anyone else is entitled to think it's useless or overrated.​

Posted Dec 5, 2019
  16. then whyd u get it :thonk:
    you just got titan smh

Posted Dec 5, 2019
  17. can agree with all of this, basically this is the same exact reason why i decided to only get titan

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 5, 2019
  18. Would you rather use $13 on titan, or get the top rank for an additional $2. Or Legend for $10 or just drop $5 more. I'd understand if they were not always so cheap but at its price right now, and how mineplex has seen some growth recently, I believe it is worth it. On bedrock you can change your tag, but not on java. That would be a good suggestion. I started out with legend and upgraded and ended up with eternal for $60 all rank upgrades included.

Posted Dec 5, 2019
  19. I've had every rank boughten for me.. I've never ever bought a rank on any server, I don't know if too many people like me or something, it feels weird just being given things

Posted Dec 5, 2019