• 949 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9869 Players Online
  • 8920 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Is any moderators online

Discussion in 'Survival' started by SwiigyNoodle, Jan 29, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. There is an inappropriate statue next to my build and they have it claimed.

Posted Jan 29, 2021
  2. Heyo!

First and foremost, I am sorry to hear that you are having this problem!
    When it come to issues like this, there are few ways you can get this handled!
    You can always submit a report at Player Report | Mineplex Just make sure you
    read through the Reporting Guide which you are able to find at Official - Reporting Guide | Mineplex
    You can also always use the #Report-Players channel on the Mineplex Discord which you can join at Mineplex

If you have any other questions feel free to pm me!
    qDuh

Posted Jan 29, 2021
    SwiigyNoodle likes this.
  3. Heya, looks like you came across a player who has broken the rules.

The player above me is exactly correct. In order to get the player punished, you can submit a forum report using the link above, as well as read over the reporting guide so you know exactly how to submit a report. Additionally, our discord has a channel specifically for reporting people - if you join the discord, go to the channel #report-players and type the command !report <java/discord/bedrock> <user> <reason>. This is a pretty efficient way to report someone.

I'll be locking this thread as your concern has been addressed, let me know if you have any further questions!

Thread Locked >> Concern Addressed

Posted Jan 29, 2021
    SwiigyNoodle and qDuh like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.