• 521 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3100 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Is an enchanted item enough to report a player?

Discussion in 'Micro Battles' started by xCam39x, Jan 13, 2020.

1. even if they dont kill you, can you report somebody for just having an enchanted item? Is there any legitimate way to enchant in here?

Posted Jan 13, 2020
    (Inactive) tamman2005 likes this.
  2. Posted Jan 13, 2020
  3. Yeah I have to agree with this 100%. You should really report them, reading the report guide, before doing so. Nice one Scarlet <3 uwu
    Cheers!
    ~Sean

Posted Jan 13, 2020
    xGetRektedx and ScarletBlood37 like this.
  4. This message is about Bedrock as I don't know if the enchanting table is glitched on Java edition.
    It really depends on their weapon and the game. If you see an enchanted sword in Sky Wars than it is ok, but if they have enchanted bow than it is a hacker. Same thing with Hunger Games. If you see a guy with enchanted item in Survival Mode than the chance that it is a god item is 99% as there are some methods of getting an enchanted item without pleading the hacker.
    Cake Wars is a bit different. If you see someone with enchanted item in the beginning of the match than it is a hacker, but it is ok to have enchanted items in the middle and in the endgame.
    I hope that it didn't sound too obvious.

Posted Jan 13, 2020
  5. Toolbox is what allows these people to enchant items and its a mobile only app,so it won't be on java.

Posted Feb 2, 2020
  6. Hey there.

I see soooo many hackers on Bedrock MicroBattles. I know I am kind of late on this, but these are usually what people can be reported for on MB:
    - Enchanted Items
    - Flight Hacks
    - Instant Kill
    - Spider Spawning Abilities (Yes, I have seen this before)
    - Flame Arrows
    - Super Jump
    - Etc, you get the point.

But yes, I hope you understand what I am trying to say, haha.

Posted Feb 9, 2020
  7. As others have stated, you can report any rule breakers/ cheaters by going to mineplex.com/reports. All of the following reasons above and any other methods of cheating should be reported. Make sure you check out this guide (https://www.mineplex.com/report-guide/) and read it thoroughly before reporting a player. For hacking offenses, a video is needed in most cases.

Hope I helped! -Dan

Posted Feb 10, 2020
  8. You can't get an enchanted item ingame, they used a hack called Toolbox to do this, and hacking is against the rules. So yes, this is reportable.

Best regards,

tamman2005

Posted Feb 10, 2020