• 945 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3524 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Iron Man or Spider Man?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by LT Tombstone 77, Dec 4, 2019.

?

Iron Man or Spider Man?

1. Iron Man

62.5%
  2. Spider Man

37.5%
  3. Both

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. If you don’t know this already, I love Marvel and all things Marvel xD. My favorite character is definitely (or was, RIP) Iron Man/Tony Stark. But I also like Spider Man/Peter Parker as well. Both of these characters have made major impacts to the series and it’s been fun to see both of them grow as individuals.

So, fellow Marvel fans, I’ve come to as you, who’s your favorite?

Is it “Genius billionaire playboy philanthropist”, Tony
    Stark?

Or “your friendly neighborhood Spider Man”?

Or do you like both? If you don’t follow Marvel or don’t really care for either characters, please don’t feel obliged to answer this.

Vote for which one and then comment down below which one you chose and why! :D

Posted Dec 4, 2019,
    Last edited Dec 4, 2019
  2. Hi!

I can't really decide between these two, but if I it was a live-dead decision, Spiderman! I am also a fan of superhero movies, specially marvel films or DC. Still, my favorite hero I'd say would be batman, and for avenger it would be Hawk Eye (odd choices :P).

Im curious in which of these two heroes is more popular in our community.

Peace,
    Flame

Posted Dec 4, 2019
    LT Tombstone 77 likes this.
  3. I don't feel like MCU Spider-Man is quite a real Spider-Man. That's an unpopular opinion obviously, but I think the lack of responsibility he has had to learn differentiates him from other versions of Spider-Man. There's also no Uncle Ben in his life, and he has everything pretty much handed to him (all of his suits/tech except his original). In the comics and most faithful adaptations, Spidey is a guy who makes his own tech, learned responsibility partly from his uncle, is often unsuccessful in things, and is otherwise a normal guy. Imo there are better versions of Peter Parker, like canon comics Peter or either of the two Into the Spider-Verse versions.

That being said, Tony Stark had a lot more time to be developed, so I definitely think he's the better character. You can see his character arc go from spoiled brat billionaire to vengeful engineer to snarky hero... to the most popular hero in that universe and "Earth's best defender". There's the possibility that Spider-Man could reach that one day, but I don't think we're there yet.

Posted Dec 4, 2019
    xGetRektedx and LT Tombstone 77 like this.
  4. I totally agree with this post and I’m in love with the fact that people out here adore Marvel as much as I do xD.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 4, 2019
    xGetRektedx likes this.
  5. Iron Man! This is a tough question, as I like both characters in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. However, I have always admired Tony Stark more than Peter Parker. Peter Parker is currently my favorite alive character. But, my overall favorite, never dying character would be Tony Stark. (Rest in peace)

Posted Dec 4, 2019
  6. Iron Man

Posted Dec 5, 2019