• 1074 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5240 Players Online
  • 4166 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

iPod5 Introduction Thread

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by iPod5, Jul 10, 2019.

1. Hi. I've never made one of these types of threads in my life, but I figured that I might as well take part in it.

Hi! My name is Dylan, I'm 15, and I am a teen actor. I've been acting professionally since I was 9, but I've been doing theater stuff since I was 13. I've done short films, online commercials, a couple of web series things, and even a feature film! So, I guess that's cool. I also love to write my own material to challenge how far I can go emotionally (also, it's very therapeutic for me).

I've played Mineplex on and off since 2015. So, it's nice to come back and relax and play different games.

I don't know what else to talk about. If you have any questions, reply below!

Thanks,
    Dylan/iPod5

Posted Jul 10, 2019
    PapiKirito and defectuoso like this.
  2. Hello,

Not gonna lie, when I first saw this I thought it was an advertisement for an iPod, haha. Anyways, welcome back to Mineplex! I'm pretty much in the same boat as you; I've been acting and doing plays since I was young (though I haven't been in any commercials or films as you have), I've played Mineplex on and off since 2015 as well, and we're pretty similar in age.

It's always nice to see returning players come back to the server. I hope that you enjoy your time here while you're back, and I'd definitely be down to add you in-game if you'd like.

Aside from writing your own material, do you have any other goals acting wise that you'd like to accomplish?

Posted Jul 10, 2019
    Kyuine and iPod5 like this.
  3. Hey man! Thanks for the reply. To answer your question, landing a lead role in a feature film is a huge thing that I would love to accomplish. Back then, it was to attend a red carpet premiere, but I actually got to do that in June.

Yeah, I'd be down to add you in game. I'm actually online right now playing Skywars :).

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 10, 2019
    defectuoso likes this.
  4. Hey!

That's actually really cool that you're pursuing such a career! I used to do acting as well but the farthest I ever got was a short commercial and I'm honestly not even sure if it aired. I took acting classes all throughout my childhood until I turned 14 and decided to focus more on my sports that acting. I actually got more jobs modelling than acting and I was on a few billboards around my city for various things, so that was neat.

But nevertheless I am glad that your career is obviously beginning to take off, and I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors, as well as a warm welcome back to the Mineplex community!

Posted Jul 10, 2019
    iPod5 likes this.
  5. Hi! That's so cool that you did modeling. I don't really have an interest in modeling (due to the fact that I don't really have the body/mindset for it haha). Nice meeting you :)

OP OP
    Citrin likes this.
  6. All that's really epic, but do be warned, stay away from evil people that would definitely like to abuse you. There's a lot in acting and more specifically, Hollywood. Much support and don't let this career corrupt you. God bless!

Posted Jul 10, 2019
    iPod5 likes this.
  7. Haha. I'm very aware of this ongoing problem in Hollywood. Thanks for the heads-up though!

OP OP
    Jango_55 likes this.
  8. Cool! are you gibby from icarly

Posted Jul 10, 2019
    iPod5 likes this.
  9. Nope. That's Noah Munck

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 11, 2019
    Task likes this.