• 1271 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6581 Players Online
  • 5310 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Invisible Skins and Gamertags

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by The Arrows Shadow, May 5, 2020.

1. Hello! Recently in Turf Wars I have been experiencing a ton of players (at least 1 of 2 every other game) that are completely invisible, gamertags and skins alike. Some I can see holding bows, some I can't see at all. When they are holding an item, I figured out that I can see their shadow on the ground and if they sprint I can see the particles. I looked it up and found a closed thread from Dec. 2019 expressing the same issues, but it seemed that nothing every game of it. One player, Taekook5192 (who was one of the invis people) Told me that they had bought it. I don't how if thats true, but it is becoming more frustrating to play against people I can only track through arrows and shadows. I've been reporting them through Xbox if I get the chance. Thoughts/help?

Posted May 5, 2020
    Alycat likes this.
  2. Hey there! What you have ran into is actually a bug where certain skins may appear as invisible. This bug will prevent a player's skin and gamertag from being seen. If a player does not want to be invisible, they can switch their skin to solve the issue. While this bug is known, you can still report it and any future bugs you may encounter here. Before submitting your report, I recommend reading this guide to inform yourself about the necessary criteria for a successful bug report.

Hopefully that helped! -Dan

Posted May 5, 2020

3. Hey man I recommend you do this!

Posted May 6, 2020
    The Arrows Shadow likes this.
  4. Fixed! Temporarily anyway. I filed a bug report as well- thanks!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 10, 2020
    KerbalBoy likes this.
  5. ive encountered this bug a couple of times. i'd just use the video that NothinButNet made above. it fixed it for me temporarily until the devs fix it.

Posted May 11, 2020
    NothinButNet likes this.
  6. Hey!

As people above have said, I recommend using the video that @NothinButNet made. It is very useful and works. Note that it does clear others skins (with the exception of Official Market Place skins), but it works and that's what matters. It is also a temporary fix, and the issue is known. The development team will be trying as hard as they can to get some sort of fix pushed out as soon as possible, so just be patient, and I'm sure an update will come out soon! :)

Posted May 11, 2020
    NothinButNet likes this.
  7. Yeah, someone with an invisible skin and name tag griefed my creative housing house. It SUCKED. I couldn’t do anything about it. :(

Posted May 13, 2020
    The Arrows Shadow likes this.