• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2579 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Invisible players

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Discussion' started by TheHumanVampire, Feb 11, 2020.

1. You aren’t wrong

Posted Feb 14, 2020
  2. ^
    Agreed, it’s been at least 2 of the 12 already, hopefully while you try too get rid of the invis players glitch fix the one that occurs here with the 2nd layer on our own skins, since that seems to be also a Mineplex issue, haven’t had the issue anywhere else, so I guess that adds another year to the fix.

Posted Feb 14, 2020
    FluteVegetables likes this.
  3. you can downgrade your Minecraft version

Posted Feb 14, 2020
  4. When will this glitch be fixed?

Posted Feb 15, 2020
    Mystic 0440 likes this.
  5. probably 20 or so years

Posted Feb 15, 2020
  6. As many times it was suggested that they fix this recurrent problem, and suggested for them to return us to the white skin for the forever wait which didn’t occur already, one has to wonder what their priority is, when switching back to the white skin is such a simple solution but they don’t do it... one has to ask why? You proven you can’t get it fixed in a day or two, but you leave it so that most of us can’t play. So, you don’t care about what is the right thing to do with such a devastating bug to everyone’s game play, how can you just leave it. I don’t remotely grasp this mindset. Right away when the invisible skins appeared and the custom skins were glitched it should have been put back immediately to the white skins. We the players don’t want this inconsiderate treatment when we are for you to fix it and the white skin does... why can’t you learn to patch a bug like the white skin does till you have fixed... besides Minecraft will update closer and closer to the 1.15 nether update and what do you think is going to happen here... I just don’t get where this is acceptable to do to your players. If we all left... would that be a better solution? Install the patch, like yesterday... god, give us some respect here! I am tired of asking.

Posted Feb 15, 2020
  7. ¿Cuándo se corregirá el error?

Posted Feb 16, 2020
  8. El error de los jugadores invisibles?

Posted Feb 16, 2020

9. si ese error

Posted Feb 16, 2020
  10. No sé sabe. Cuando el equipo lo puede corregir

Posted Feb 16, 2020