• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2579 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Invisible players

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Discussion' started by TheHumanVampire, Feb 11, 2020.

1. I was playing cake was and saw someone building but I couldn’t see the player neither could my team mates when they attacked and destroyed our cake.

The same thing happened in Turf wars.

Posted Feb 11, 2020
    ldoyle2001 likes this.
  2. Heya!
    I just checked this out and it seems that Mineplex brought back skins on bedrock! Unfortunately, last time this happened there was a glitch with a couple of the skins, making them invisible to players regardless if they were wearing armor or not. The only way they were visible on 1.14 was with fancy particles turned on, with shadows and the sprinting particles. I would recommend keeping your eye out for the shadows for now, otherwise a few players found a way to downgrade to 1.12, which fixed the problem for them all together. Thanks!
    -Unknitsun :D

Posted Feb 11, 2020
    LT Tombstone 77 and xGetRektedx like this.
  3. This morning I logged on and found myself to be completely invisible! The glitch is back and worse than ever with at least 20% of micro battle players having this problem! I was wondering if I could have today's player data for myself reset? I won 2 games of micro battles without even noticing....Is there a fix to this problem?

Posted Feb 11, 2020
  4. It's a known bug, should be fixed soon. Next time report bugs at mineplex.com/bugs

Posted Feb 11, 2020
  5. Heya!
    I just checked out this problem this morning and it looks like Mineplex brought back skins on bedrock! However, there is many skins that cause a player to appear invisible. I would recommend trying a new skin and seeing how it works, there is several skin packs that work. As for other players, try turning on fancy particles, invisible skins can be seen with their shadows and sprinting particles. So just keep your eyes peeled for those. I also know some people that downgraded to 1.12 which did solve the problem for them, but i’m not completely sure how to do it. Thanks!
    -Unknitsun :D

Posted Feb 11, 2020
  6. Thanks! -(Beets)

Posted Feb 11, 2020
  7. Does anyone know any kind of plugin or addon that will let me see these people better?, there are literally 1-2 people per game running around completely invisible, super frustrating.

Posted Feb 11, 2020
    KingCalvin1 likes this.
  8. Currently, there's nothing that can be done about the invisible skin glitch on Pocket Edition. I also don't recommend modifying your game in any way that doesn't abide by the rules.

Posted Feb 11, 2020
  9. I definitely don't recommend downloading any clients as it could land you in trouble. What I've noticed with the invisible players is that you can still see their running particles and character shadow on the floor, so try and aim a little above that. It's not viable but it works. This is for the short term, as for the long term, the developers are working to get all the skin issues fixed in one big update (I hope) which should be coming soon which will fix invisible players, 3D skins and the white skin issue.

Posted Feb 11, 2020
    xGetRektedx likes this.
  10. Hello! This was a problem around October - December of last year. Their short term patch for this glitch was the "White skins". To my knowledge, in an attempt, the devs tried to fix the glitch, but it did not work. Due to the skins being halfway fixed, it introduced the "Invisible Skin Glitch", again. The only 100% to see the invisible skins, is downgrading your Minecraft to 1.12. Although looking at shadows may help, it isn't always reliable as the shadows can fade away, disappear all of a sudden, etc. As said above, please do not modify your game if they mods do not abide by the Mineplex rules.

If you plan on downgrading your Minecraft, please be careful when finding the correct link. Feel free to DM me here on the forums though if you do need any help doing this.

Posted Feb 11, 2020
    Unknitsun, KingCalvin1 and cerns like this.
  11. Thread Merged

Hello! I have merged three threads that all had the same concerns about invisible skins. The organization of the final thread was not affected much by this merge.

I don't have a ton of new content to add to the thread. Skins were recently changed to again reflect individually different skins instead of network-wide white skins. This change was introduced today. It seems as though it did not 100% solve the previous issue of invisible skins, so the development team will likely continue working on a patch for this issue. I'm sorry with the trouble this has caused on the server.

Posted Feb 11, 2020
    Mystic 0440, Im_Ken and xGetRektedx like this.
  12. Players are currently invisible due to the recent Microsoft update (1.14.30) being released. The skins shall be reverted to white skins shortly.

Posted Feb 11, 2020
    Mystic 0440 and Im_Ken like this.
  13. @Lepgoodmen try downgrading MC or using different skins. This is a known issue and is currently being worked at by the Quality Assurance team

Posted Feb 11, 2020
  14. Even in 1.12 you still can’t see the skins, they are still invisible.

Posted Feb 11, 2020
    NothinButNet likes this.
  15. You can’t see the skins but you can see their name tags and what armour they’re wearing.

Posted Feb 12, 2020
    Mystic 0440 and Jaborrie like this.
  16. Correct, I was just referring to the skin, which I believe is fixed now.

Posted Feb 12, 2020
    Strafer303 likes this.
  17. Isn’t QA sooo purr’dee in PiNk. Such a guRly color.

Posted Feb 12, 2020
  18. I’ve had this problem too. I tried making a bug report but they make it super hard to report any issues. I’m not sure if this is a bug or if it’s players hacking or what it might be but it’s completely ruining all the fun of the game for me and my friends

Posted Feb 13, 2020
  19. This is a bug, I hadn’t came across any during the day, and thought the patch went through, but there are still some invis skins around, hopefully will be fixed quickly.

Posted Feb 13, 2020
    ldoyle2001 likes this.
  20. Quickly means a year

Posted Feb 13, 2020