• 108 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3630 Players Online
  • 3522 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Invisible players in Cake Wars.

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Discussion' started by xXPVPmastrXx, Sep 24, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So I've been playing Cake Wars for some time now without any invisible players and after the new minecraft update I have experienced invisible players. Does anyone have an explanation for this?

Posted Sep 24, 2021
  2. Yesterday Have a Update at Minecraft , When Update finish , A lot of Invisble player in it , I don''t know it is Hacking or lag or Bug, Please Fixit

Posted Sep 24, 2021
  3. Not them hacking, it’s a mineplex bug issue. Every time Minecraft Bedrock comes out with an unexpected update it messes with the Mineplex coding and setup. This leads to the invisible glitch, but the good news is it usually takes 1-2 weeks for them to fix it in the past. I also recommend if you downgrade your Minecraft version if you play on windows 10. If you do this it won’t be a problem anymore and you will see everyone fine.

Posted Sep 24, 2021
    KillenDeath likes this.
  4. hey!

sorry to hear that you ran into this issue! as the users above stated, it is most likely a mineplex bug. i would try to collect as much evidence as you can and submit a bug report found here, while reading through the bug report guide found here! not sure if the bug is known or not but it would not hurt to still submit with more evidence!

since the main concern of this thread was addressed, i am going to go ahead and lock the thread to prevent further responses. if you have any questions, please feel free to message me!

thread locked.

Posted Sep 25, 2021
    Amg likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.