• 666 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10755 Players Online
  • 10089 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Invisible Hiders (Bedrock Edition)

Discussion in 'Help' started by MauvePenny7856, Jul 21, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. There is a very, VERY, big bug that seems to make a hider invisible if they change props. It has happened a lot recently, and seems to just get worse. After a prop runs away, with a hunter behind them, the prop will just turn invisible by chancing props. It doesnt happen all the time, and I dont know if it's permanent, but it is a annoying bug for hunters.

Posted Jul 21, 2021
  2. It happens for a small amount of time e while 5he new thing loads. After a second or so it will become visible again.

Posted Jul 21, 2021
  3. their invisible for only some people and some people see the player, i was invisible to my friend but other people could see me

Posted Jul 21, 2021
  4. Heyo,

This is a known bug that we have on board. With a coming Block Hunt update, it should hopefully be sorted. As others have mentioned, this isn't permanent, and you usually aren't invisible to everybody in the game. It surely is a weird bug, and if you come across any more bugs, feel free to report them at mineplex.com/bugs so that we can log them!

I will lock the thread as the concern has been addressed - feel free to PM me with anymore questions!

Thread Locked ⚘ Concern Addressed

Posted Jul 22, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.