• 338 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4358 Players Online
  • 4020 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Invisible glitch in Blockhunt.

Discussion in 'Block Hunt' started by Locksbuster, Sep 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi, so I have ran into a problem that when I hit a hider (when they are solid blocks not animals) they sometimes turn invisible for a little bit. It's not the instant hider smoke bomb though. The only reason I can see why this is happening is that i play on 1.8. But besides that I don't know why its occuring. It's very stressful since i'm trying to get the 50 wins as a hunter.

Posted Sep 3, 2019
  2. Hey buddy!

I don’t play enough Block Hunt anymore to know if this is a bug, but how you have described it, it does seem to be a bug in the game. I think I have heard someone else talk about this issue, so it is probably a known bug. If you are sure that there is no gameplay features or kit features that cause this, definitely send in a bug report at Mineplex.com/bugs. Be sure to read the bug reporting guide at the top of the page when submitting bugs.

This will help QA better understand your issue and fix it as soon as they can! I’m sorry that you’re experiencing this issue, it doesn’t hurt to send in a bug report even if they are aware of the issue, because if they aren’t then you are now making them aware so it can be fixed as soon as possible. *make sure you include your version in the bug report as that may be part of the issue, and including it will and it easier for QA to replicate the bug.
    If you have more issues, message me.

Posted Sep 3, 2019
  3. I'm like 99% sure that its not from a kit. But Ive decided that i'm gonna try to play a couple more rounds and record them to see if I can catch it on a recording. I'll make sure if I catch it I will report it as a bug. But thank you so much <3 !!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 3, 2019
  4. Is that it?

One of my friends encounters that bug frequently, and from what I can see it's very much annoying. The bug has been reported though, so it might get fixed eventually. In the meantime, I'd suggest switching version as it might help with it, though I haven't heard of a 100% working way to bypass it.

If this is not the bug you're talking about, I'd suggest you to report it here!

Posted Sep 3, 2019
    MrShadowq likes this.
  5. Posted Sep 3, 2019
  6. Hey there!

This is not the right place to report a bug in this forum section. If you believe you'd encountered a bug in-game, please fill out the bug report form here. I know game bugs can be frustrating and ruin their gameplay experience, and I hate in-game bugs too. Make sure you also read the in-game bug report guide thread here before you submit a form.

With that being said, I'll now lock this thread. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any QA members which can be found at https://www.mineplex.com/staff.

Thread locked > Concern addressed

Posted Sep 3, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.