• 445 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2529 Players Online
  • 2084 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Hibachis, Oct 30, 2019.

1. Hey everyone,

Whats up? I'm Hibachis, I've been a member of this community for probably over 4 years now, however I have been network banned for several of those years!
    Now I'm back, trying to spend what little free time I have from college and work to play on Mineplex. Send me a friend request maybe we can play sometime?

Can't wait to meet everyone!

Posted Oct 30, 2019
    Sven likes this.
  2. Welcome to the forums, Hibachis! It's nice to meet you. By the way, I have one question: Why were you network banned?

Posted Oct 30, 2019
  3. It's nice to see a fellow old timer on the server! Welcome to the forums and back as a member of the community after being NWB. As a college student myself, I can definitely sympathize coming on during free time or whatever free time one has left in college. When im in game next, im certainly going to send you a friend request. Anyways I hope to see you more around in game and play some games sometime when we are both not buried in college work haha.

Posted Oct 30, 2019
  4. LOOK WHOS BACK
    BACK AGAIN

Posted Oct 31, 2019