• 4128 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 12566 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by GauntGoldenHD, Jun 8, 2019.

1. Hello everyone! I’m GauntGolden, or for short you can just call me Golden, I’m kind of a Naruto fan which is why both my profile picture and wallpaper is “Itachi Uchiha” (My favorite character in the whole show). I like to play Baseball a lot because I have a huge passion for it, my dream is to one day make it to the MLB; however aside from that I also like to listen to many different kinds of Music, such as Spanish Trap or Rap. My taste in music has a lot to do with where I was born, which is in NYC, or to be more specific; Bronx, New York, I love the city and its pretty much all I ever known, and that’s pretty much all about me, thanks for reading and I hope to be seeing you all around!

Posted Jun 8, 2019
  2. Heyo, Welcome to the forums. I too live in NYC.

Posted Jun 8, 2019
    GauntGoldenHD likes this.
  3. Hello!

Welcome to the Mineplex Forums, GauntGolden!

I don't know what network you play on, whether it'd be Java or Bedrock, but still, welcome! If you are new to the entire network overall, take a big virtual hug from me! Please be sure to read the rules here in order to avoid being punished! I hope you enjoy your time on the forums as much as I do, and keep on posting!

Posted Jun 8, 2019
  4. [​IMG]

Posted Jun 9, 2019
  5. Hello, I am _Prof_ (MrDrProfessor is my full name). I do not watch anime anymore. I love playing ice hockey and practice every day, I actually wanted to make the NHL at one point. I am born in Ottawa, Ontario, which has really contributed to my passion for ice hockey. My favourite genres or music are pop, rock, and rap. Welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay!

Report a User | Report a Bug | Apply For Java Trainee | Rules| My Profile

Posted Jun 9, 2019
  6. Hey!
    Welcome to the forums!
    If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please let me know :D
    I hope you have fun!

Posted Jun 9, 2019
  7. Heyo! Welcome to the forums, if you have any questions or concerns, or you just want to talk, feel free to PM me!

Posted Jun 9, 2019
  8. Hello there!
    It's my pleasure to welcome you to the Mineplex forums! The forums is a great place to meet new people, share your ideas/feedback/talents, be more involved in the community, and more. I suggest you read over the forum rules here along with the other platforms rules there to ensure you are at doubt of receiving a punishment. I also have some useful links down in my signature for your convenience. As for myself, I enjoy doing physical activities with my friends and family and playing on Mineplex during my free time. If you have any questions or want to friend me, don't hesitate to do so. Have a nice day and enjoy!
    ~Cheers!​

Posted Jun 10, 2019
  9. Welcome man, I really enjoy Naruto aswell. I am a fan of Madara and Naruto himself. Madara played a huge part in the end of the show and Naruto was a horrid character at the beginning, but during his fight with Pain I really began to like him. With all that aside, welcome to the forums.

Posted Jun 10, 2019