• 653 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9875 Players Online
  • 9222 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Introduction...?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by foomini, Nov 28, 2021.

1. Hey, I'm Vincent! (or Vi for short)
    I've been playing on Mineplex for a while and only now decided to join the forums. I'm usually on Creative Housing building something cool as of now. Outside of Mineplex I tend to roam around other featured servers (and one of them is where you may know me from), play on singleplayer or boot up a different game.
    If I'm not playing games, I'm doing art - both 2D and 3D. Or listening to music.
    I also want to learn more languages to go beyond the two I know for now - German and Traditional Chinese being the first go-tos.

I'm also almost 24/7 online on Discord, so feel free to shoot me a message: foomini#9870 :D

Posted Nov 28, 2021
  2. Super cool! I wish I was able to speak more than one language! I find it so interesting when people are able to speak more than just their native language! Besides English, what is the other language you can speak?

I really enjoyed learning more about you!

Posted Nov 28, 2021
  3. Hey!

What are some of your best creations in art.

Posted Nov 28, 2021
  4. Polish - this one is actually the one I can call native lol

[​IMG]
    latest artwork, both skin and drawing were made by me

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 5, 2021
    LostShrimp13, Trebien and _ItsMusic_ like this.
  5. holy smokes! that’s so cool! it’s actually more impressive that polish is your native language because I heard that english was one of the most challenging languages to learn. genuinely impressed and I wish you the best of luck on your journey to learning more! :)

Posted Dec 5, 2021
  6. You seem like a very cool person to get to know :)

Posted Dec 5, 2021
  7. Yo, welcome to the forums! It's really awesome to see that you've decided to join the forums as well as playing in-game!
    First off, it's great to meet you! My name is Arrow and I've been a staff member for a little over a year now on our Bedrock network. From your profile it looks like you've only linked your bedrock account so for not I'm going to assume you're a bedrock main. That means if you ever see me in game, please feel free to say hi!

That being said, it was super interested to learn a little but about you! As Music said, I'd love to branch out and learn other languages but alas, I just can't really seem to grasp a lot of concepts and my brain hurts thinking about it for too long haha

I also see that you like to create art with is AWESOME by the way- I love the shading you've done, and your above piece is absolutely stunning. I have a feeling you'll feel right at home in the Arts showcase section of the forums which can be found here: Arts & Banner Showcase | Mineplex

Quick last comment, since you're newer to the forums I highly recommend checking out the rules section to make sure you don't accidently break one and also get a feel for kind of what's ok and what's not ok on the forums.

Once again thank you for introducing yourself and welcome to the forums! Hopefully you find some stuff you like, but please feel free to reach out with any questions! You can PM me here on the forums or DM me on Discord: Asylum#6870

Have a great day :D

Posted Dec 5, 2021
  8. hi

Posted Dec 5, 2021
  9. SHEEEEE, a true art legend.
    That is my best drawing. We are basically the same skill level.
    [​IMG]

Posted Dec 5, 2021