• 1496 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 13132 Players Online
  • 11636 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by swert, Mar 5, 2021.

1. Hey, my name is uncuffs and I have been playing this server since around 2014 and never interacted with the forums. Recently signed up on the forums about two years ago and never gave it a chance but I'm here now. Here's some information about me

IGN: uncuffs
    Favorite Game: Speed Builders
    I have three animal (2 Dogs, 1 Cat)
    In the summer I enjoy swimming and hanging out with friends, and in the winter I enjoy ice skating, and sitting inside and playing Minecraft

Posted Mar 5, 2021
    zapig, Hubble, Skit and 2 others like this.
  2. Hello Uncuff Welcome to the forums!
    I'm ChristmassJesse (or Jesse) and i played mineplex for the first time in 2016!
    My favorite game is Super Paintball
    And i like foxes. :)

Posted Mar 5, 2021
    swert and AWEARY like this.
  3. hi.

Posted Mar 5, 2021
    swert likes this.
  4. Hey there uncuffs!

It's such a pleasure to meet you. First off, my name is Justin and I am an avid player of survival games and Dragon escape. I mostly hang around in lobby-1 or play with my Castle siege friends. I started playing in 2016, late 2015. I started making a forums account on May 5, 2020. I wasn't really familiar with the new forums, however, I was when the old forums (enjin) were out. I am currently 15 years of age, turning 16 soon. I haven't really had the passion for speed builders, I just wasn't meant to be a builder I guess. I see that you have pets! I currently have a dog of my own named Ben. He is a ****er spaniel poodle who is very small, white, and chubby. I'd say you should be thankful for what you have and cherish your pets, appreciate them just like they appreciate you (except the barking, lol). Last summer I was very interactive with my friends. This means, going swimming, bike riding, playing sports, and eating with them. Some of my hobbies include playing hockey/pleasure skating, playing baseball (I'm on an actual team, competitively), reading books/short stories, playing with my dog, and playing on Mineplex. Anywho, it was great getting to know you. I hope you have a great rest of your night/day. Cheers!
    -Justin

Posted Mar 6, 2021
    Ryan9116 and swert like this.
  5. your dog got filtered : (

Posted Mar 6, 2021
    parkourghost likes this.
  6. Heyo uncuffs!

Always nice meeting new people, I'm Skit but you can call me Skittle as well. Personally I don't own any pets but I definitely want to have a dog in the future. My favorite game is probably Cake Wars since I've played it the most, but I've recently been getting into Block Hunt and Draw My Thing. Hope to see you around on MP! o/

Posted Mar 6, 2021
    Jet Starglaze and swert like this.
  7. Hey there Uncuffs!

First and foremost, I would like to formally welcome you to the Website! If you haven’t done so already, I would suggest reading over the Website Rules and the Forum Guidelines. The Website rules outlines what behavior is not tolerated here on the website, whereas the Forum Guidelines encompasses what behavior is expected while participating on the forums. (Whether that be responding to or making post) - If you don’t know me, to introduce myself.. My name is Amg, I’m 19 years old and from the United States! I’m a Cross-Platform Staff Member here on Mineplex! I’m a Moderator on the Java platform and a Trainee on the Bedrock platform. (Java being my main platform) It was super awesome to read that you’re an older community member! Like yourself, I originally joined the Mineplex community in 2014, and have been playing for several years. It’s always wonderful to see veteran players sticking around for so long!
    My favorite games on Java:
    • Speed Builders, Survival Games and Nano Games
    My favorite games on Bedrock
    • Skywars, CakeWars and Speed builders
    I just started playing Speed Builders thanks to my bestfriend persuading me to. So big thanks to @Hubble for getting me addicted to playing Speed Builders! In all seriousness, I think Speed Builders is truly one of my favorite games because it’s so relaxed and very fun. I started playing like a month ago? I finally achieved 100+ wins like a couple weeks ago! :D

I have a lot of animals myself - I have two dogs, and four bunnies! I love all of them to death! It was really nice to read more about your hobbies outside of Minecraft. I’m very intrigued in trying Ice skating and I’ve actually never been before. Is it fun? - My personal hobbies that I enjoy doing outside of Minecraft include making art, listening to music, spending quality time with friends/family, working out and of course playing other video games!

It was such a pleasure reading more about you in your introduction! Thank you for taking the time to make this thread and introduce yourself. If you ever need any help or have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me! In addition, if you happen to see me in-game feel free to say hello!

Posted Mar 6, 2021
    swert and Hubble like this.
  8. Hey Amg,

Very nice to meet you as well. The first thing when I came back to the forums is to check the guidelines to make sure if rules changed I would stay updated. Also very cool to know that you're also an old player who still enjoys the network even through tough times.

What are the names of your dogs/bunnies I am interested in as I sometimes take care of someone's bunny in-real-life when they aren't home. Ice skating is fun when you get the hang of it and if you're going to try it I recommend you get something like a chair for balance then start skating with it a little bit until you feel comfortable enough.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 6, 2021
    Amg likes this.
  9. Very nice to meet you Skit, hope to someday end up playing with you.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 6, 2021
  10. Hey Justin,

Seems like we have a lot of similar hobbies and both enjoy spending time with our animals. I'm I haven't used Enjin since around 2017, I'm more familiar with XenForo. Maybe sometime we can end up playing with each other, friend me at any time and I will respond asap.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 6, 2021
  11. Heyyy nice to meet you, I'm Maeve

I've been on the server since late 2014-ish, and joined the Enjin forums in 2015 or 2016. I took a long break from Mineplex though from 2018 to a few months ago, so that's why I've only registered on Xenforo in Nov 2020 :p

My favourite game atm has to be Master Builders/Speed Builders, although I'm a Mixed Arcade fan in general. These games are the ones I'm grinding the most, though.

I got one cat, and unlike other housecats she doesn't like being pet or held or sleeping with us or anything like that. Despite that, she's been with us for six years and I love her a lot. I used to have a dog, since I was born, until I was 14. I loved him dearly.

I LOVE ice skating and rollerblading. It's so relaxing and enjoyable. There isn't snow in Ireland to be able to ice skate unless I go to a rink but in Poland I went once when it was -15 deg Celsius for a few weeks, allowing me to slide all over the lakes and rivers which was awesome. I'm a huge fan of swimming too, just haven't done it in a while. You'll usually see me playing all types of video games, with horror being my favourite genre.

Posted Mar 6, 2021
  12. Nice to meet you too Maeve,

I find Speed Builders to be a relaxing game but also like Nano Games and sometimes play Mixed Arcade.I've never met a cat that doesn't like being held or sleeping with people but then again I don't meet many cats. The state I live in (In the USA) has cold winters so I am able to go out onto a lake anytime I want, but also we have warm summers and I live right by a lake so I am able to swim whenever I want. Never been into horror games but might start getting into them soon. Anyways, it was great to be able to have the chance to meet you.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 6, 2021
    maevestarbaby likes this.
  13. Hello and welcome to the MIneplex Forums! Glad you could join us here!

As our other forum members have stated, make sure to read over the forum guidelines and website rules.

I see you have some pets. I have a pet kitty as well.

Once again, welcome. And if you need any help feel free to private message me at any time.

~BREEZLET

Posted Mar 6, 2021,
    Last edited Mar 6, 2021
    swert likes this.